Chapter 10

///Tiana's P.O.V///

"I freaking hate detention." I said while my best friend patted my back. My first ever friend. Kang Hyemi. I love her!

"It's okay. Detention is nothing! It's just 2 hours right?" She tried to make me feel better. I just gave her a small smile.

flashback

"Miss Tiana! How dare you sleep in my class!" My biology teacher yelled at me. Don't judge me. I hate biology.

"I.....uh....Sorry..." I replied while looking down.

"DETENTION 2 HOURS AFTER ScHOOL!" 

end of flashback

I calmed myself down and went straight to the room. I realized that I am the only person there. sigh.. I walk in and sat at the back of the class.

I landed my head on the table and stared at nothing. I started to get sleepy so I tried to sleep. The sleep was interrupted by a banging sound outside signalling more students to come.

I look up to see, 

Fuck you Kim Seojun

He looked at me with that ugly smirk on his face.

He then sat down next to me.

"What's with the gloomy face little girl? " he asked.

"Stfu little boy. And stop calling me that! " I replied

"Woah! You haven't eaten am I right? " I just nod in reply.

"...you shouldn't " he said with a concern voice.

"I know... But I stuck in this filthy room! " I groaned

He just chuckled. I gave him the finger.

"By the way, why are you here? "

"Oh! I got caught while vandalizing the toilet wall" he smiled sheepishly

"How about you? " he asked me.

"Sleeping in bio class" I answered.

"........" None of us spoke a word until he broke it.

"You know, I still need to tell you about him." He asked while I froze.

"Who? That jerk? " he nods in response.

"I don't wanna know " I said.

"You'll regret it. I swear" he said tensing up a bit.

"Well, let's see." I said while waking out of the room since it ended.

"I SAID YOU WILL REGRET LEE TIANA! YOU WILL!! " I heard him scream but keep on walking. 

I admit I'm kinda scared of what will happen. But, I know I have something in me that haven't been unleash. I was too into in my thoughts and bumped to the person in front of me.

"Sorry....." I looked up "Jungkook." 

"It's alright. Are you okay?? You look.... troubled" He asked.

"Oh! No I'm fine! I'm just not in my mind." I smiled

"Lemme guess, you haven't eaten yet right?" He guessed. I nodded.

"Let me treat you for lunch!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"I can't eat your food" I mumbled

"Why can't you eat my food?" He raised his eyebrows. Shit. He heard me

"Oh! Because...uh....it's yours! Haha"  I laughed nervously. He chuckled.

"You really have some sense of humor, do ya?" He chuckled again.

"...yea haha" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Come on! I'll treat you! " he pulled my hand. I cleared my throat and he let go of my hand

"Uh.. Sorry" he rubbed his neck.

"I uh.. I'll go with you but I'm gonna eat my food. I mean drink!  Yeah" I said while walk in front of him

"Wait! Okay deal! " he said.

We walked and walk until we reached our locker. His locker is opposite of mine.

I took out my juice pack or you would say blood. I can eat humans food but I need to drink the blood first.

"Ready? " I asked Jungkook as I sling my bag on my shoulder. He nodded and smiled

"Let's go! " Jungkook exclaimed.

We walked out towards the cafe and sat on a table. We we're facing each other.

He called the waiter to take the order. But the waitress came instead of the waiter.

"What would you like to order, pretty boy? " she said flirting with Jungkook

I can sense that Jungkook is very uncomfortable with her actions. She swayed her hips and doing a lot of skinships. He looked at me with pleading eyes

"Gurl, back off. Don't be rude! " I said

"So what? He's not your boyfriend after all" she said while leaning closer to Jungkook.

"Oh dear,dear. Excuse me, slut. Would you back off?! What the hell is wrong with you?! And wo the fuck are you saying that he is not my boyfriend? DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME?! And you know what? I'm calling your manager and he will VERY happy to see you with your slutty action flirting with my boyfriend. MANAGER NIM!! " I said and she slowly backed off.

"Uh excuse me miss, sir, is there any problem? " the manager asked.

"Yeah obviously! This sweeety waitress of yours, is flirting with my boyfriend! And I think she don't deserve working here. She deserve to work at the bar. And a job of a stripper please. " I said while smirking.

"Luna, come with me! " the manager scolded her

"Jungkook let's get outta here" he nodded in response.

We walk and walk until we reached the park.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked...... Scared?

"Jungkook are you okay? " I asked

"......yeah" he said

"Are you sure? You don't look okay" I asked while looking into his eyes.

".....YEAH I AM! Wanna go for an ice-cream? MY treat!" I flinched but smiled by his sudden change

---------------------------------------------

I'm so so sorry for a late update. And im here to tell you tht im gonna be in a long hiatus. About one month since i got an upcoming exam. Im sorry but ill work harder. THANKS!

-WriterMaknae-