Chapter 7

I was puzzled because I heard noises in the house. I didn't dare to ask him. I followed him enter the house.

"Ladies first" he held the door for me.

"Thanks" I said while removing my shoes. I was awed by how big the house is.

"What a beautiful house you have" I complimented

"Thanks. Come upstairs. Hyung is waiting" he said

"H-hyung? " I asked

"Yeah just follow me " he walk up the stairs and went into a room wig me

I was so shocked that I almost fell.Five handsome guys were in front of me. They're so hottttt. Jungkook must've notice my shocking face.

"Hyung, meet Tiana. She's my partner for the shitty project" he said but there's one guy slapped his arm.

"Don't curse! You're too young. " he said with a stern look.

"Aish Jin hyunnngg~~ it hurtsss" he whined. I chuckled slowly but I think they heard. I cleared my throat and introduce myself to them.

"H-hello I'm Lee Tiana. " I said

Suddenly one boy came to me and pinched my cheeks

"Sheeeesssss cuuutttteeeeeeeee!!! And btw, I'm Bwi! " he let go of my cheek and smiled and me. I smiled at his pronunciation.

"I'm Jimin! " he gave me an eye smile which I think very cute.

"I'm your hope. I'm your angle. I'm Jhope! Or just call me Hoseok" He said. Suddenly I heard screaming from across the room.

"J hooooooooooooooopppeeeee!!! "

I saw a familiar boy running into the room.

"Aish Suga hyung shut up! " jhope sighed.

"Suga?? Wait... Yoongi?! " I asked

"Ayy Tiana! " Yoongi high fived me.

"You guys know each other?! " Hoseok asked us

"Not really. Just bumping to each other. " I nervously said. I don't want anyone to know what I did in the alley.

"Alright then. I'm Jin and this guy right here is Namjoon" I replied with a simple hello.

"Can we do the work now?? " jungkook asked.

"Yea okay! " I said. Jungkook patted the seat beside him. We both sat on the floor with the others formed in a circle.

"What topic do you guys have?" Namjoon asked.

"It's about the History of Vampires" I said as everyone freezes.

"....uh guys..?? " I asked while waving my hands at their faces.

"Are you guys okay? " I asked them again.

From what I see, the person who looked kinda weird is Jeon Jungkook.

"...uh yeah. Let's do it" jungkook said.

"Okay. " I said as I jotted down the title on a piece of paper.

"A vampire is a being from that subsists by feeding on the (generally in the form of ) of the living. In, vampires were beings that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early 19th century." I explained as Jungkook write it down.

"Vampiric entities have been ; the term vampire, previously an arcane subject, was popularised in the West in the early 19th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the and ; local variants were also known by different names, such as in , in and in . This increased level of vampire superstition in Europe led to and in some cases resulted in corpses being staked and people being accused of vampirism." I continue explaining.

"How come you know A LOT about vampires?" V asked

"I uhhh I read a lot... About vampires. It's uh one of my favourite monsters yeah" I nervously chuckled. Thank god they didn't suspect me anything. fuhh

We continue working and jotting down the notes. After 4 hours of doing works, we are FINALLY done! I plopped down on the couch and Jungkook did the same. 

"Let's order some food!! Jin hyung is paying!" Jimin said

"Yah! What the hell?!"Jin exclaimed while chasing Jimin. They came back for a few minutes and Jin agreed to treat us.

"Chinese food deal?" Hoseok asked

Everyone said their order one by one. Jungkook looked at me and asked

"How about you?" He asked

"Nah. I'm good. I already got this" I showed him the juice.

"Really? Coz you need to stay here for the night." He asked again

"Eh? What?" I looked at the watch and it says 9pm already. Shit. My mom will be furious!

"No. It's late already. I need to go home. " I said while packing up my stuffs. Then, someone stopped me. It's Yoongi

"No. It's dangerous for you to go home this late." Actually I can run really fast and arrive at my house less than a minute. But what can I do to stop them?

"Fine.. I'll call my mom first" I finally giving up and went a little farther than them.

"Hey mom I-" 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Okay this is not mom. 

"Ohmygod my eardrums. Mark shut up! I'm at my friend's house. Got some work to do. They keep asking me to stay here" I said

"Wait, but you could just run here in less-" I cut him

"Yea I know but they keep pestering me to stay. I can't stop them. So, tell mom i'm staying at my friend's house."

"Wait them??!!! Why you rasc-" I said bye and hung up onto him

I went back and saw them sitting on the same position. 

"So...?" V asked. Why the heck he look so exited?

"I can stay here for the night" I said and they cheered loudly.

 "Excuse their attitude. They're quite hyper and I dont even know why" Jin said

HULLO GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN!

Sorry if i make you guys confused. The other two stories are from two different admin. I am 'WriterMaknae' to be exact so don't be confused

Can I get 10 votes?! I'll post the next chapter better than beofre okay?

-WriterMaknae-