Mission B.A.B.Y.S.I.T. 8

I finally uploaded!! haha.,

I won't babble now so you can finally read.

dnt 4get to vote and comment!!!

Nikki's POV

I woke up as I felt a warm minty breath tickle my face. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of icy blue ones staring back at me.

Kay. Think. Who is this gorgeous guy right infront of me? Did I die? Am I in heaven? Is he an angel?

Suddenly, the angel pinched my nose saying in a sexy and husky voice"Time for school." aaaannnd reality punched me in the face "Why are you on my bed?" I told Travis then pushed the covers off us and pushed him off of my bed. He fell with a loud thud and that just made me smile.

Aaahhh... Music to my ears, since he's the one that fell. Sigh.

He didn't answer. Just looked at my face and his eyes drifted to my legs "Blue" he suddenly said as a big smirk grew on his face. I was confused at first, until I saw and remembered what I'm wearing, only a shirt, the hemn reached until the middle of my tigh- wearing no shorts- that's now revealing my bare legs and he must've saw my...UNDERWEAR!!

My eyes widened and I felt my face burn. I pulled the covers over my body then yelled "PERVERT!!" while throwing my pillows at him. He ran out of my room, laughing.

I stood up then closed the door as fast as I can. I grunted then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I took my shirt off and saw that my underwear wasn't blue, it was green! Phew! He didn't see it! "Jerk" I mumbled as I went in the shower.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked out of my room, wearing black skinnies and a red Long T-shirt and my blue and red sneakers.

I walked to the kitchen, where I heard giggles made by Rick.

When I walked in, I saw a food covered Rick and Travis and a barbie playing Candy. And they didn't saw me come in.

I cleared my throat once and Travis looked at me. His eyes sparkling with fun.

"Oooohh, your sister's here. Come on." he told Rick who was still giggling. "Yah!" Rick giggled more while he threw something on Travis' face. The wierd looking squishy thing slowly slid down his face to the floor. I stiffled a laugh and went to Candy's side "Candy. No barbies while eating right?" I told her. She pouted but put her barbies down and started eating cereal.

"And you two!" I pointed my finger at the boys "Shower. Now." I commaned. Travis looked at me pouting his sexy lips "Come on Rick. Your sister is no fun!" he told Rick while he carried him and went upststairs.

I rolled my eyes and joined Candy eat breakfast.

After a few minutes, the two came back down, Clean, talking to eachother while Rick hugged gummy bear "Tubbiesh" I finally heard Rick say when they got back to the kitchen.

Travis laughed "Noooo, Tra...vis!" he said "Dabish?" Rick said. "What are you two doing?" I asked. They ignored me. I stared at them then listened carefully to understand what they're talking about. They sat beside eachother, facing eachother, faces inches away

"Tuh! Traaaavvviiisssss" Travis said.

"Tuh! Taybish!"

"Tra..." Travis said.

" Tra..." Ricked mimicked

"vis..."

"vis..."