Just A Kiss

Savanna's POV

Dinner was amazing. The inside of the building was breathtaking too. Everyone had finished eating a few minutes ago and now we were just sorta doing our own thing. Everyone was off in groups, talking and having a good time. Me, I was just sitting here at the bar watching Micheal and Leah dance. The way the moved together like they were one person was beautiful.

My eyes flickered over to Jacob who, for the past few minutes, had been sitting at the table with his head in his hands and a broken look on his face. I bit my lip and sighed. I knew I needed to talk to Jacob. Get everything of my chest so I could move on, but I didn't want to.

I was afraid to lose him. Sure I pretty much already lost him when I pushed him away, but I could still feel that spark between us. Who was I kidding though. To him there was probably no spark, no flame between us. Sighing I turn back around to face the bar man that was fixing drinks for everyone. His short dark brown hair clashed against his slightly pale skin while his perfect white teeth . He turned me and I gasped softly. He had the brightest blue eyes I ever seen. His eyes were even brighter than James.

He smiled at me and walked over to me.

"Hi. I'm Angel. What can I get you to drink?" I smiled at him and chuckled.

"I'm too young to drink." He chuckled.

"I know. I just wanted to talk to you." I raised my eyebrow and chuckled.

"Oh really?" He smiled and nodded. He leaned his elbows on the counter and moved his face closer to mine.

"How old are you?" I blushed slightly and looked down.

"Why should I tell you? You could be a stalker for all I know." He chuckled.

"Naw I'm not a stalker. Just a person that really curious about you." I smiled and blushed some more. It felt kinda awkward sitting here while this guy flirted with me when I still felt for Jacob. 

"How about you tell me how old you are and then I'll tell you how old I am. Sound good?" I said.

"Sure. I'm twenty. What about you?" I bit my lip. 

"I'm sixteen." His eyes widened a little and he moved his face away from mine.

"Wow. You sure don't look sixteen." I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah I know." Glancing behind me I see Jacob staring at Angel with his eyes narrowed. He was shaking a little and I instantly felt bad. Angel looked at where I was looking and chuckled.

"That your boyfriend?" My eyes widened while I shook my head.

"No. He's just. I don't know how to describe him." Angel smirked.

"He seems pretty jealous that your talking to me." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why  he should be since he loves Bella." I said so that Jacob could hear me. I heard a low growl then a chair scraping against the ground. I knew had stormed off so I sighed.

"If you don't mind me saying this, but I don't think he loves this Bella chick. If you ask me it seemed like he cares about you more." I scoffed.

"What would you know? You don't even know me." He smiled softly and took my hand, rubbing circles in my palm.

"I may not know you, but I can spot true love a mile away. You love him and he loves you. Bella is just a factor in the equation that can easily be removed." I raised my eyebrow at him and smirked.

"So your a poet now?" He laughed.

"No, but trust me when I say talk to him. You seem like your avoiding him. I could tell from all the times I'd glance at your table and see that you two would be the only people not talking to each other." Shaking my I pulled my hand out of his.