In Shock.

"Tell me about John...", Ella asks. "Tell me something about him..."

A complete silence. After Ella asks me this question, it was completely silent in her office. We can hear the rain hitting the windows as cars passes in front of them in a rush.

Men, women. Colourful umbrellas, monochrome umbrellas. Theses large windows on the world... And then, there's me...

"I can't see him anymore, I won't be able to talk to him anymore.", I say, turning my head towards her. "Everything we had built up together, reduced to nothing, Ella."

A light blonde-haired boy cross the road outside, running away from the rain, hands in his pockets.

"There's nothing to say about John.", I end by looking away.

*

For the past six months, I have been seeing Ella, a psychologist that I personally find quite annoying, to talk about stuffs -she's talking, I don't really cooperate- and after each rendezvous, my brother would come to get me. We never talk, never. He tried once but, Mycroft never had it with me and that since forever.

For the few memories I've kept from my childhood, Mycroft and I never really had a great relationship but, we never could get away from each other. Everyone in town were calling us 'the inseparables'. I'd be in trouble and Mycroft would be there, Mycroft would be in trouble and I would be there, even if we hate each other. It always has been and surely will forever. The fact that I now live with him makes it even easier.

I don't really like living with Mycroft but, I guess it's better than to be in some kind of mental institution. For what I've done, it's quite surprising that I didn't end up somewhere worse than my brother's house. He also forced me to take some stupid school lessons, even if I'm better than the teacher itself. Laughing of that dumb science teacher is the only distraction I'm getting in this jail of his. And every days that passes makes me want to kill myself even more...

*

During the evening, I went to see Mycroft in his office and immediately remembered that time that John and I went in it to take back Moriarty's safe. I also remember what happened in that bloody closet, dammit, I'm an idiot. I never went back into that room since then and Mycroft, who's sitting behind his desk, knows what's happening in my head.

"Hello, Sherlock.", he says, barely looking up at me. "How can I help you? Sit down, please."

I didn't, quite obvious.

"Ok, well, as you wish.", he says, faking a smile. He knows why I'm here. "What can I do for you, dear brother, that won't put me in an awkward position?"

I remain in the doorway, silent.

"Please, sit down.", he insists.

"I don't want to."

He smiles even more, his large grin tinted by irritation. He got up, walks slowly to his drink cabinet and pour himself a small glass of scotch. He looks at me then let a little sigh, losing his smile at the same time. It's always like that with him, you need to let him drop his mask before talking or you'll get no where.

"I want to see John.", I say.

He sighs again, more dramatically, staring down at the rotation movement of his drink in his glass before gulping it straight. He sits back into his chair, half ignoring my demand.

"Mycroft, I-..."

"You know you can't, Sherlock.", he cuts. "There's no point of argumenting, you should know that."

He put his drink down on the table slowly as I lean over it.

"Please!", I shout, looking into his eyes. "Please, I'll do anything..."

The Red Game [ Teenlock/Johnlock BBC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें