Sherlock.

I'm back to school. It felt weird to put on my uniform and enter that victorian-styled building again. I feel like Harry Potter when he went back to Hogwarts for his second year. I had a Math and French class this morning, very less exciting than learning spells against dark forces. I wasn't listening, I was...somewhere else. It's lunch time. I was putting my books in my locker when someone yelled my name. I turn around and got a hug attack from Sarah, the closest friend I ever had since a long time. She almost had tears in her eyes.

"John, where have you been?! You didn't texted me or called me. I was worried, do you know that?!", she said holding my shoulders.

"Something surreal happened to me. You'll never believe me."

------------

Sarah and I were sitting in the main stairs of the school. I told her how I met Sherlock Holmes, everything that happened. She's the first person to be told about this story. She couldn't believe me, as I said.

"Oh my god, this is...wow!"

"Yeah... Unbelievable, right?"

"Yeah, but poor Sherlock... Have you texted him?"

"A bit. But, we just meet and... I don't know, he's..."

"A psychopath freak."

We turned towards the voice. It was Sally Donovan's voice. What does she wants? She's such a trouble maker. Sarah told me that last year, her and Sally were in a fight because she couldn't stop inventing rumors on her. Since that day, they hate each other.

"That was uncalled for, Sally. You don't even know him!"

"Hi, John. Sarah...." She answered totally ignoring what I said. The two girls' stares were full of hate.

"Why are you saying this about Sherlock..." I asked.

"I'm just telling the truth. You are the one that doesn't know nothing about him. He's dangerous, I'm warning you. Stay away from Sherlock Holmes. You're going to regret it, John."

"You're wrong, Sally. You must be mistaken him with someone else. He's absolutely not like you said..."

"Oh my god, poor John. You actually think he's your friend? How cute. Sherlock Holmes don't have friends and you're not an exception."

"Sally, shut it now!", Sarah stood in front of Sally.

"Get out my face, stupid bitch!"

Sarah punched her right on the nose.

"You...", Donovan's nose is bleeding a bit, she hits back Sarah with a powerful punch. She walks in front of her and grab her shoulders.

"LET ME GO, SALLY!"

Sarah took Sally's shoulders and pushed her backwards. Sally lost equilibrium and fall down the stairs. She brutally hit the ground. Sarah and I stand there, shocked. People kneeled around Sally. The security of the school arrived quickly to help Sally. A student talk to a guard and point us. The guard came closer to us, he seems really mad. Sarah's nose bleeding but I'm too in shock, I can't talk or move.

"You two, follow me now."

"Wait! He's not involved in the fight or anything! It was between Sally and I, I swear!"

Sarah, what are you doing?! The guard look at me then back to Sarah.

"Ok, you'll follow me but you..." He pointed me, "Stay out of problems next time. Go.", he puts his hand on Sarah's shoulders and grab her inside the school.

--------------

Later, I received a text from Sarah in Art class.

• I got suspended from school for a whole month! I can't believe it! But Sally got a suspension too... Plus, my parents punished me, I can't go outside till I'm not back at school...