The Flat.

The car stopped in front of a beautiful building, 221B Baker Street. Is that really the flat Sherlock was talking about? It must be, that's was the text he sent me said. I watch "Mycroft's" car getting away as a cab stopped next to me. Sherlock came out of it, paid the cabbie and walks to me with a huge smile.

"Hi, John."

"Sherlock, how are you?"

"I'm...fine.", he's not familiar with greetings. He was all surprised to be asked how he was feeling.

Look at him, he's so different. Last time I saw him, he looked sick and unhappy to be in a hospital bed more than been beat up. Now, he's smiling and his eyes are shimmering with excitement.

"That's a wonderful flat, but are you sure it's not doing to be a bit... expensive?"

"Oh, I know the owner, Mrs.Hudson. Lovely woman. Plus, she have a favour to make me.", he knock at the door.

"A favour? Did you help her with the house?"

"More than that. She had a husband who had problems with justice in Florida, he was about to go in jail, she asked my help and I came."

"You helped her to bring her husband back?"

"No, I helped so he could stay there and face justice."

"Wait, how can you help putting a man in pri-..."

The door opened. A adorable lady came out of it.

"Sherlock! My little Sherlock, you're feeling better, I can see it!", she looked at me,"Is that a friend of yours?"

He was about to answered when she cut him off.

"Enter! Enter!"

She closed the door after us.

-------------

Sherlock pass in front of us and climb up the stairs to his flat. He opened the door and wait for me while removing his coat. There's a couple of boxes in the corner of the room but most of the stuffs seems to be already placed. Sherlock claps his hands together and look toward me.

"What do you think?"

"It's...it's beautiful, really. A bit messy but yeah..."

His smile dropped a bit.

"Oh, sorry. I should have think about it...", he said moving some papers away, taking a knife and solved it into a bunch of envelop.

"That's alright, Sherlock. It doesn't matter, really. Anyway, it's your flat."

"In the name of the Queen, Sherlock Holmes, your flat is a MESS! Look at all this scientific equipment on the... KITCHEN TABLE?!"

Mrs.Hudson moved into the kitchen trying to find some cups and tea somewhere in that messy mess. I returned my look to Sherlock, he seems surprised, in the sad way. Did someone say something wrong. Mrs.Hudson came back in the living room, told us to sit and drink our tea. She also said that she had to go back in her flat, leaving Sherlock and I alone. I look at Sherlock, he still had that sad face.

"Sherlock, are you ok?"

He slowly look at me, a bit lunatic.

"Um, Er, yeah. I'm totally fine..."

He's obviously lying.

"Stop lying to me, what's wrong? Is it something wrong, Sherlock?" I asked.

"N-No, no. I'm perfectly fine."

"You'd better tell me what's wrong..."

He opened his mouth but closed it immediately after. I take a sip of Mrs.Hudson's tea, absolutely delectable.