Chapter 20 - That's All

Marco Hastington

I saw Patt running away with the helicopter and I was more than mad. I ran crazily chasing the helicopter and threw my grenades towards it. I blew exactly at the back of the helicopter making it land on the ground roughly.

I ran towards him in anger that I never felt before. I took out my gun and pulled out the helicopter's door. I saw Patt was injured and I punched him crazily. I punched him and then shot him a few times

I have no mercy towards him anymore.. Cassandra was gone. I walked out from the helicopter with completely a mess. I can't cope with my emotions anymore. I kneeled down and cried. I screamed my lungs out regreting not seeing that coming.

I turned to the helicopter and threw my last grenade inside it. I walked away as the helicopter exploded. My team walked towards me worried and I walked back towards the house. I ran inside and found the explosion from earlier was incredible.

Everything inside this house was all black and nothing left. I ran upstairs and saw nothing. I looked at the place disbelief. I ran my hands through my hair completely a wreck.

Cassandra's gone
Cassandra's gone
Cassandra's gone

No no no this isn't real..
I'm dreaming..

I screamed my lungs out regreting everything. I can't protect her. I can't protect her. No no no!!!!

"Marco, we have to go." Vin said and I turned to him shaking my head

"She's gone. I'm sorry" He said and he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me out from the house. I can't believe this. I still can't believe this. No no.

They drove out from there and I was still a wreck. I can't believe this. This is unreal. No.. no she's not dead yet. No no..

"Let me out of the car!!" I screamed in agony trying to get out form the car. I punched Vin and Ren. I got out and ran back towards the house. No no no please.. No!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried my heart out not believing everything. Please.. no.. please.. no please don't go.

"Marco.. we have to get back now!" Vin and Ren dragged me into the car again but I kept trying to get out. I still can't believe that this is happening.

They drove the car fast and preventing me to go back. I can't believe this. I really really can't believe this. They brought me to the airport and Matt was already waiting for me along with Dylan.

"I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head. He and Dylan forced me to go inside the plane. They shut the door and immediately took off.

I got into the room and cried my hear out. I still can't believe this. No no no.. I can't believe this. Please God, tell me that this is not real. No no no..

I fet so lifeless now. A part of me just gone. I don't even want to talk to anyone right now. All I want right now is for her to comeback. I'll do anything for her to comeback to my arms.

I'll do anything.. I want to see her. Gosh this reality is trying to kill me. My heart broke into pieces and I can't believe that she's gone. Gone for good.

Please God.. I'll do anything. I'll do anything to get her back. I'll do anything. I'm willing to trade my life with her. Please just.. bring her back to me. I don't even know why am I still alive right now while she's gone?

As soon as I landed on New York, my mom pulled me into a hug. I was crying non-stop. I still can't accept the fact. I still can't. None of my family dare to talk. They kept silence and just comforted me with hugs.

I was more than heart broken. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I don't want to do anything. I don't want anything. I just want her back. Take her back to me.

I kept blaming myself for her death. Why didn't I realize that she was trying to save me? Why didn't I realize that? Why? Why? WHY?

I screamed my lungs out inside my room and cried again. I regreted so much. I regret it. I regret it.

"Marco, please stop." My mom held me tightly preventing me to punch the walls again and again. My room was a wreck. I punched the mirror until my hands were injured so bad.

"Marco, please.." My mom begged as he hugged me tightly in her arms.

"I want her back, mom. I just want her back." I begged and she stayed silent.

My life was ruined. I can't function. I kept sitting in my room staring at the white wall and kept telling myself that everything was a dream.

She's still alive and this is all just a dream.

I was mentally wrecked. My parents even had to take me to the doctor for therapy. When the doctor asked me, I cried all the time not wanting to answer any of that questions. I only want her back.. I want her back. I really want her back. That's all I want.

One day, when I got back from the doctor. I got a punch from my dad. He was mad because I wasn't acting right. He wanted to fix me.

"Get in your sense, Marco!" My dad bursted in anger and I saw my siblings were panic. My mom cried on the side begging for my dad to let me go but he kept punching me.

"She's gone! Life must go on!" My dad bursted again and punched me until I fell down on the floor. A blood came out from my lips.

"Luke please.. Don't hurt him again!" My mom begged but my dad kept trying so I can back in my sense.

"Get back to work tomorrow and start training again. It's been 3 months, GET IN YOUR SENSE! You're the 7 Golf Lifes! Act like one!" He bursted one last time and he walked away.

My mom helped me to get up. She hugged me tightly.

"Let's have a drink." Christian said and I nodded. He took me out from the house and drove my car. Lauren tagged along bt she didn't let out any words too.

"Life must go on, Marco. I know she's gone but you need to get back with your life." Christian said and I sighed.

"I just want her back, that's all."