Chapter 19 - Another Reversal

Marco Hastington

I picked up Cassandra's body and walked over to Vin's car. The team were looking at me disbelief. I put Cassandra above the back of the car. I took her grenades, guns and things off her body.

"Marco.. you're not suppose to be here." Vin said.

"Cassandra won't be up soon so I'll take her place. Tell me your plans" I said to him and they looked at me confuse. I took out my phone and called Matt.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" He bursted.

"She leave me no choice, I don't want her to get hurt."

"Argh! Damn it Marco!" He hissed

"Just wait for me at the airport, I'll come out soon." I ended the call and put my phone back. Vin gave me the bulletproof vest set. I wore it and took new guns and took the grenades with me.

I looked at Cassandra and promised myself to keep her safe. I need to go there now as fast as I can. For her..

"Tell me the plans now!" I said and Vin sighed. They walked to me and started to explain me the plans. This girl.. gosh.. how can she choose to attack on that side. I bet Patt already predict that.

Thank God I took her place or else she'll die in a flick. I changed the plans immediately. This is what I'm good at. Making plans.. I bet Patt already predict this that's why he triple up the guards. He expected that we attack him from east since it's close to the stairs.

I don't think her parents will be on the second floor. It must be somekind of trap. I reversed all Cassandra's plan.

Now we're all set and ready to go.. I walked towards Cassie's and looked at her one last time before going to Patt. I kissed her forehead and promised myself that I'll be okay and go back to her.

I held her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

Hikomoto's team joining in and we're ready to go. We got 30 people in our side and that's quite enough. I bet our team's skill are better than Patt's.

I told one of my team to take Cassandra to the airport to be wih Matt. So she's in safe place, I can't leave her here with one of my team. I'm afraid that Patt will take her or maybe kill her.

We all got into the car and drove towards Patt's area. We got off around 2 km away from it. We started to walk there. We're all ready with our guns and started to go to the side where we're going to attack.

I gestured the other team to go to the other side of the place so we can attack 2 places at one time. I told one of my shooter to start shooting them with injection bullets. It will make them faint right away.

I helped him with it and we got 10 down. We unlock the door with laser so it won't make sound bu suddenly I heard a lot of shooting from the other side. I smirked knowing that Patt predicted that. I threw 3 grenades inside and walked towards the forest to wait for it to blow up.

After it blew up, we walked back to the door and opened it widely. I checked if there's a guard or not. I walked in first when suddenly I heard Patt's voice.

"I never thought you will come, Marco Hastington. I don't like to mess up with you 7 Gold Lifes but since you butt into my busine-" I shot a couple of bullets randomly and he stopped

"You butt into my business.. I'm gladly welcome you. By the way.. do you know that Cassandra was the one who sold Hikomoto's contract to me?" What?! Cassie did that?

I walked slowly inside and I bet the guards from his side were hiding too. I looked up to the second floor and started to be suspicious. There's something odd about this building.