Part 14

*Miyako's pov* 

'What about Naruto and everyone?' I thought, I felt Itachi's hand shift down lower onto my back. I looked back up at the mysterious man in front of me. 'For some reason. . . I, I feel more safe with him then I ever did.' I thought, biting my lip I shook my head and lightly slapped my cheek. 'Miyako, you are a princess, you are a general. You can't be thinking like this, sooner or later you will end up. .  Well. No. I don't want to fall in love.' I looked back up at Itachi.

"How much longer" I asked curiously. 

"Not to long," he replied not looking at me. I nodded in his arms and let my head rest against his chest, I could feel his muscles through his shirt. He kept on running extremely fast with me in his arms, I watched as blurs of green turned into blurs of blue, turned into blurs of brown. He came to a stop, his red eyes gazing around. i peeked out from under his arms and there I saw we were on the edge of a cliff. 

"You're planning on killing me?" I asked bewildered. 

"No." He replied, and with that he jumped off the cliff. I squealed as we both fell, me in his arms. Him not once letting his grip loosen on me. 

"You're planning on killing both of us?!" I screamed as I clung onto him and I felt a sharp pain hit me on the cheek. Inspecting closer I saw it was hair. 

"Save us then," he replied monotone. I bit my lip. 'It's kinda hard when i'm in your arms.' I thought. 'I can't use my wings because I'm restricted, same with my arms. I-I' I gasped. 'The song of the elements' I thought. (The video up there, just her going ahhh ahhh ahhh) The current of the wind starting altering, it starting cushioning me and Itachi before we hit the ground. I sang a little longer and looked up, the wind started bringing us up. 

"Go into that cave right there." Itachi cutted in. I nodded and made the wind gently put us on the rock hard floor of the ground. There I started to dust myself off, I waited a little to let my eyes adjust. When they did I saw 2 other figures. 

"You were right," a voice said. The voice boomed with power. 

"Extraordinary," a girl voice spoke up also portraying power. I glanced at Itachi with hurt and betrayal evident in my eyes. 

"Who are you?" I asked, filling my voice with so much power it brought even the greatest warriors to their knees. 

"Akatsuki," the man replied. "Miyako. You will join us." I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. 

"And what exactly do you do?" I asked with a little edge. 

"We strive for peace," he replied. 

"Peace?" I asked curiously. 

"For generations, no since the beginning of time War has descended upon this world. To much killing, we are all one. We strive for a world with peace, and will do anything to achieve it. One where your child can go to the park and you don't have to worry about them being killed. One where everyone is united in an utopia." The girl spoke up.

"Fighting will always happen no matter what you do, but. . " I began, a memory flashed across my mind of the black fairy and the words she spoke to me. "Actually, I'll join." I smirked. "When do I get started?"

"As soon as you meet the other members." 

"Other members?" I murmured.