Part 8

*Third person pov* 

Miyako was in a room filled with a bunch of jonin, she was standing right beside a masked man with silver hair. She was wearing her battle gear but was wearing a cloak that covered her whole body and face. 

"Hokage-sama, who's this?" A random jonin asked pointing to Miyako. 

"This is Miyako, she's a new jonin." The Hokage explained. He looked at Miyako and sweat dropped.  "Miyako, you know you don't have to be so-"

"MIYAKO MY YOUTHFUL FLOWER! I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!" Gai yelled as he picked her up and spun her around, her cloak got caught in Gai's legs and he ripped the cloak right off of her. Revealing her ears, face and armor. 

'Like Sensei, like student.' She thought remembering what happened with Lee. 

"Gai, please let go of Miyako." The Hokage asked, once she was let out of his grip she fell to the floor, her feet hitting the ground since he is taller then her. Once she looked back up everyone gasped, not only was she beautiful but she was an elf. 

"Wait a second, how is this possible?" Someone asked, all eyes turned towards the figure. It was a Hyuga boy. "She looks exactly like a character from a book Neji-sama would read." 

"Oh yeah, that's because she is." Gai cheered. "She's a youthful princess from Scandenavia!" 

"Gai. . . That was supposed to be a secret." Miyako sweat dropped. 

"You're a princess?" The Hokage asked. 

"Well. . . I can't lie." She muttered. Chatter began all around her. "Uhh, let's get back onto the topic." She said silencing everyone. 

"Right," the Hokage said clearing his throat. They all looked at the crystal ball. 

*Timeskip* 

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were in a class room, Naruto setting up a trap. 

"Come on Kakashi, we're already late enough." Miyako sighed, she opened the door. An eraser fell on top of her head. Naruto started laughing his head off, Sasuke looked at her in disbelief and Sakura was holding in her laugh. Behind her she heard Kakashi chuckling. 

"Wow, what a jonin you are," he muttered. Naruto stopped laughing, his eyes widen. 

"Miya! I AM SO SORRY BELIEVE IT!" He yelled, he then slumped down thinking he lost his only friend. Miyako smiled and walked up to him her hand on his hair.

"It's alright," she then giggled. "It was pretty funny."  Naruto looked up at her with wide eyes. 

"More like hilarious." Kakashi muttered. Miyako turned around and looked at Kakashi, she then walked up to him. She smiled, her hand was behind her back. Flicking her finger all the chalk from the board flew at Kakashi and covered him head to toe in chalk residue. Miyako giggled then turned towards the team. 

"Let's meet on the roof." She smiled. 

'Wha-how did she do that?" Naruto thought wide eyed. 

'She's so cool' Sakura thought.  Sasuke glared. 

'That's impossible, so then how did she?' He asked himself.