Part 10

*Third person pov* 

Naruto had gulped down 10 bowls of ramen while Miyako was on her second, she ate gracefully and like royalty would causing Teuchi's daughter to blush and watch her eat. Nodding Itachi came in and sat down beside her.

"Miso please," he murmured. 

"Coming up," Teuchi replied. Miyako looked at the man and sweat dropped. She leaned in to him a little bit. 

"Nice disguise," she whispered. Itachi looked at her wide eyed. 

"How?" He whispered. Miyako smiled. 

"Your chakra, and because your smell." She blushed. Itachi nodded. "Why not go back into your original form?" 

"I'm a criminal," he replied emotionlessly. 

"One Miso ramen," Teuchi said setting the bowl down infront of Itachi. Itachi broke the chopsticks apart and began to eat. 

"A criminal?" She whispered. "W-What's your name?"

"Itachi Uchiha," he mumbled. 

"You don't seem like a criminal, after all. You didn't kill me yet." She smiled. Itachi glanced at her, a ghost of a smile appearing at his face. 

"AHH THAT WAS REFRESHING!" Naruto yelled, Miyako jumped a little and looked at him. 

"N-Naruto.  . . How much bowls have you had?" She asked wide eyed. 

"Uhh, I stopped counting after 20. Heheheh." He laughed awkwardly. "I should get going, see you tomorrow Miya." 

"Bye Kit," she smiled. Naruto ran out of the ramen stand after he drained his wallet, Miyako smiled gently. She turned towards Itachi. 

" I should probably get going too, it was nice seeing you again." She smiled with a bit of a blush. He nodded. She was about to put money down when Itachi's hand stopped her. 

"I'll pay," he stated. 

"Y-you, you don't have to," she whispered. He put the money down for both his bowl and hers. 

"I'll walk you home," he said. 

"Thank you," she smiled. 

Itachi and Miyako walked in silence, both enjoying the scenery. Once they reached her house she looked at Itachi. 

"Do you have a place to stay for the night?" She asked. He nodded.  "Oh. Thank you for walking me home Itachi. . . I hope I get to see you more." She smiled. He nodded, she walked in slowly. "Good night." 

"Night." 

"Hey Itachi, where did ya go?" Kisame asked. 

"Hn."