Part 11

*Third person pov* 

Knock, knock, knock. 

". .  ." 

Knock, knock, knock. 

". . . "

"Uhh, Kakashi?" Miyako said from outside the door. 

". . ."  Miyako used her powers and unlocked the door, she then walked in and locked it behind her. 

"Kakashi?" She whispered creeping through his house.  She walked up to a door where she heard light snoring. 

Knock, knock, knock. 

". . . " Sighing she walked in, there she saw Kakashi with a blanket over his face sleeping. 

"Kakashi?" She whispered, "Kakashi." She said a little louder. "Please wake up." She sighed.  She went up to his bed and looked at his sheet on his face then sighed. She tapped his shoulder. "Kakashi."  

"Uhh," she heard a groan. She sighed in relief but let out a little squeal as Kakashi pulled her into him and threw the covers over her. His face digging into her neck and his arm over her.  "Just a little longer." He mumbled. 

"But we're supposed to- *sigh* fine." She whispered. She blushed as she felt Kakashi go back to sleep on her, she tried moving but his grip wouldn't budge. Giving up she fell asleep right next to him.

*Timeskip* 

It was 10:00 and Kakashi had just woken up, he moaned a bit adn realized he was hugging something. He peaked his eye open and saw he was cuddled into Miyako. He blushed, he then touched his face and realized he wasn't wearing a mask. Using his free hand he grabbed his mask and put it on. 

'How did she get here?' He asked himself. He moved over and looked at Miyako's face, she was sleeping with a light blush on her face. A loose strand of hair covering her face. 

"Miyako, time to wake up." Kakashi said, she woke up and looked at him.

"Finally," she whispered. She sat up rubbing her eyes tiredly.  "You're a heavy sleeper ya know." 

"Why were you, why are you here?" He corrected himself. 

"I went to the training grounds only to see you not there, so I came to get you. You wouldn't answer, I came in and tried waking you up. . ." She blushed. "You pulled me into you and cuddled me."  He also blushed. 

"Did you uhh," he tugged at his mask. 

"No, you wear a mask for a reason. It's none of my business to see you without a mask unless you wanted me to. Let's get going."  She said as she walked out of the room. Kakashi quickly got dressed and followed her, as they reached the door Kakashi chuckled. Miyako raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked. 

"You're in your PJ's," he laughed. She blushed bright red then snapped and went into her normal attire that she wore in her kingdom. 

"When ever I fall asleep it automatically changes," she whispered. They walked out. 

*Timeskip* 

"Sorry, a black cat crossed our pathes."