Part 7

*Third person pov* 

Miyako had beaten Anko in a couple seconds and was promoted to Jonin, she had her jonin vest on and her proctor around her waist. She was walking down the streets until she felt someone harshly shove against her and knock her to the side. Looking at the person who was running ahead of her, she realized that he was only a kid. He was wearing all orange and had blonde hair, she felt something wet hit her cheek. 

'He was crying.' She thought, without a second thought she ran after him. 

"Excuse me," she said as she passed multiple people gently moving through each person or gently pushing them out of the way. The crowd began to blur as she stuck her head up above the crowd. There she saw a flash of orange and blonde hair. She began running, she chased him to an ally way where he was sitting on the ground tears pulling out of his eyes. She looked at him and looked at him sadly, she walked up to him. The boy noticed her footsteps and turned around, his eyes filled with grief and sadness. Miyako bent down and reached her hands out, the boy flinched expecting to get hit. . . But was surprised when he was pulled into a hug. His eyes widen in Miyako's shirt, more tears spilled out of his eyes and he clutched onto her shirt. 

"What's your name?" Miyako asked as she gently pulled the boy out of her embrace and wiped his tears. 

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to be the next Hokage. . . Believe it!" He cheered putting on a fake facade for now. 

"I'm Miyako. Say Naruto," she smiled. "Do you want to be my friend?" 

"Me? I-I mean, you want to be friends with me? I-I" He began to say wide eyed. 

"Of course I would love to." She smiled. He tackled her to the ground. 

"Yes! Believe it!" He cheered.

"Would you like to come to my house for supper?" Miyako asked smiling at Naruto. 

"Sure!" He smiled, Miyako smiled and helped him up. They began walking to her house. As they were walking towards her house Naruto had a huge grin on his face. 

"Naruto, why were you crying?" Miyako asked looking at him softly. He looked down.

"The villagers look down on me. . . And hate me. I-I don't know why." He clenched his fists. 

"Well, I say they're stupid." She stated. His eyes widen and his head snapped up to look at Miyako.  "You seem super nice. Don't waste time on them, all that really matters is if you accept yourself." 

"Yeah," he mumbled. "Yeah." He said louder smiling. Miyako smiled and as she tilted her head she let out a little 'hmm' 

"How old are you?" She asked. 

"12, believe it! What about you Miya?" He asked. She smiled at her new nickname. 

"I'm 16." She smiled. She looked at his attire. "Are you training to become a ninja?" 

"YES! I'll be the best ninja ever!" He smirked, Miyako smiled.

"I'll cheer you on then." 

"Say Miya, you're a jonin?" He asked as he just noticed her proctor. 

"Mhm," she smiled. 

"That's so cool!" He cheered smiling. 

"Since you have a nickname, I'll have one for you. I can already tell we're going to be close. . . How about, Kit?" Miyako stated. Naruto went bright red, none the less he didn't argue.