Part 4

*Third person pov* 

Miyako walked down the street following the map given to her by the Hokage, as she was walking she spotted a library. 

'A library huh?' She asked herself. She put the map in her pouch which was also given to her by the Hokage and went into the library. As she walked in she glanced at the weird masked people following her and sighed. The door chimed a bell as she walked in. 

"Welcome to the library my youthful flower!" A voice greeted her as she walked in.

"Sensei, I don't think you're supposed to be loud in a library," a girl with buns said walking up and tapping him. The man had bowl cut hair and huge eyebrows, he was also wearing a green jumpsuit.  "Hi, I'm Tenten. Would you like help finding anything?" She asked Miyako. 

"Oh, that would be super nice." Miyako smiled under her new cloak she put on. This one was just plain black. 

"Okay, what kind of books are you looking for?" She asked smiling. 

"History books," Miyako smiled. 

"Oh, so you're in to history huh?" She smiled as she led Miyako down to a certain spot in the library. 

"I guess you can say that." Miyako replied. 

"Here's the history shelf, if there's anything else just let me know." She smiled, she turned around. 

"Actually there is something you could help me with." Miyako softly said, Tenten turned around. "I don't know how the currency here works. Would you mind teaching me?" 

"Sure, how much do you have right now?" She asked. Miyako dug through her bag and pulled out the money she stole from the man. Tenten's eyes bulged. 

"T-that's a lot." She muttered. 

*3 minutes later* 

"Thank you so much, may I treat you to something after?" Miyako asked Tenten. 

"I don't know, my team will get mad." She whispered. 

"I'll treat your team too," she smiled. "I'm Miyako by the way." She took her hand out of her cloak and went to shake her hand. Tenten shook it. 

"I'm Tenten, woah. You're nails are so long and pretty." She gushed. 

"T-Thank you." Miyako blushed.  

"Miyako? How old are you?" She asked. 

"Oh, I'm 16 what about you?" Miyako asked. 

"13," Tenten replied. Miyako smiled. 

"HOW YOUTHFUL!" Lee yelled as he charged at them, he tackled Miyako over as a brown haired kid named Neji turned the corner with his sensei. As Lee tackled her over her cloak came off and Lee got tangled in it mid air. Miyako blew air out of her mouth and twisted, the air current changed in the library and she was hoisted back up. Using her quick reflexes she caught Lee, his back was against her knee and he was in a dip.  (Picture at the top) She helped Lee back up and her cloak fell off of him, he was blushing as he looked at Miyako. 

"Are you okay?" She asked in her princess voice, he blushed even more and had sparkles in his eyes. 

"So youthful," Gai muttered with stars in his eyes. 

"LEE! You could've hurt Miyako!" Tenten yelled. 

"Miyako is your name beautifu-hey are these real?" Lee asked as he went up to her to kiss her hand. He reached up and grabbed her ears and squeezed them lightly.  Miyako squealed and jumped back with a bright red face. 

"Y-Y-Y," she stuttered. 

"Miyako you're so cute," Tenten fangirled. Miyako looked up a semi blush on her face. 

"T-thanks. You don't think I'm weird looking?" She asked quietly. 

"No," Tenten answered. 

"No my youthful Miyako, you are beautiful," Lee said. Neji walked up and looked at her. 

"You're an elf?" He asked wide eyed. 

"Uhh yeah." Miyako replied fidgeting with her hair a bit. 

"How youthful! Do you have any powers?" Gai asked with sparkles coming out everywhere. 

"You mean you don't have powers?" Miyako asked confused. They shook their head. Neji snapped. 

"That's where I've seen you!" He said wide eyed. 

"What? What are you talking about Neji?" Tenten asked. 

"She's the character from one of my favorite books," he muttered. He took a book out of his pouch. "By any chance are you the First Princess Miyako, who is also one of the strongest generals from Scandenavia?" 

"How did you know?" Miyako asked wide eyed. He opened his book. 

"This is you," he said. He flipped to the last page. "Although it ends when you attend the ball. How did you get here?" 

"A black pixie," Miyako replied looking over his shoulder at the book. 

"You aren't supposed to trust them," Neji looked at her. 

"She was hurt and had a broken wing, I couldn't not do anything." Miyako replied. 

"So Miyako. . . You're a princess?" Tenten asked. 

"Yeah." She whispered. 

"EEEEEEQQQQQ oh my god, that's so cool!" Tenten gushed. 

"But you guys must never tell anyone, it'll be our secret." Miyako smiled. 

"Okay," they all replied. 

"I can't believe I am talking to a real live princess," Tenten muttered. Miyako giggled then looked at the shelf, she grabbed 30 books. 

"How much will these cost?" She asked. 

"5 yen, you can borrow them and bring them back." Neji explained well knowing she knew nothing of their world. 

"Okay, just let me get it." Miyako replied, her books started floating above her as she reached into her pouch and got 5 yen. She then handed it to Neji.  "I was just talking to Tenten about treating you guys for lunch. What time do you guys finish?" 

"About 30 minutes," Neji replied. 

"Okay, I'll find my way back here." Miyako replied, she looked over to Lee who was wearing her cloak and spinning around. She sweat dropped. She then summoned her cloak that she uses to gather intel, one that makes her invisible. She put it on and disappeared. 

"She's so cool." Tenten muttered her eyes sparkling.