Chapter 46: Fly High

Start from the beginning

"You heavy." She whined.

"So." I kissed all over her.

"I love you, Ant."

"I love you too, Taylor." I smiled to myself.

I stopped playing and just laid there on top of her. She was dropping ashes and shit in my hair, but I didn't care. Since it was hella early, after smoking and eating we went to sleep. Hours passed and I woke up to see Taylor still sleeping peacefully as I laid on her chest. She's been exhausted this whole week so I won't bother her.

Houston, Texas 📍

"I can't wait to get ahold of my baby girl." I said once the plane landed.

"I know, I miss her cute little face." Taylor agreed.

I stepped off the plane and even though I had a nice time, it feels good to be back home. Taylor and I put our luggage in the all black car and the driver proceeded to our house. It was night time, but the summer sun hadn't gone down yet.

"We're going home first and then we'll be over there to pick her up." Taylor said over the phone. 

"Yes. Everything was perfect." She grinned as she continued the conversation.

My phone was dead and I had no intent to charge it. I just wanted to eat and play with my daughter. Taylor talked on the phone the whole way home while I looked out the window at my city.

"Okay, I'll see you when we get over there." She hung up the phone.

I thanked the driver and we got out the car. Once we got our stuff in the house, we left right back out to go pick up Mariah. Taylor was excited to finally drive her Maserati that I bought her. I got in the passenger seat and relaxed as she drove to her parents home.

"Slow down, potna." I told her.

"Sorry." She said as she went over a bump in the road.

We made to her parents house and we both excitedly got out the car. I missed Mariah so fucking much, it's crazy. I missed her cute laugh and smile, her chubby cheeks and fat belly. Taylor knocked on the door and her pops opened it.

"Hi, dad. Hey, ma." Taylor hugged her them.

Cory was on the couch with Mariah in his arms. She was all comfortable trying to be nosey. After greeting her parents, I went over to the couch to pick Mariah up.

"What's up, girl? Mama gotta tell you all about the trip." Taylor rubbed her cheek.

"You been being good?" I kissed her.

Mariah smacked her gums, trying to talk back. I laughed and kissed her again. She smiled and didn't take her eyes off of me.

"She was so sweet the whole time. She didn't give us any problems." Taylors mom said.

"Except when you made me change all shitty diapers." Cory stated.

"Cory, what you doing over here anyway?" Taylor asked.

"That's what I been wondering." Her mother added.

"Y'all know I love being around my niece, even when she mess all over my pants. I told her she gotta stop eating so much." He smiled.