Chapter 46: Fly High

Song in multimedia: DMX- Slippin' (Dmx has so many classics 😩😭)

Ant's POV

"Don't forget your souvenir." I held up the big seashell that Tay found in front of the house.

Our honeymoon is now coming to an end and we're packing up to go back to Houston. It was a lot of fun and like always, I enjoyed Taylors company. This'll be a time I will never forget and I'm sure she feels the same.

"Back to the real world we go." Taylor carried her bags outside.

The owner was outside waiting on us so he could say goodbye. We both shook his hand and got on the boat that brought us here. The sun wasn't up yet so we couldn't really admire the view for one last time. After putting on her life jacket, Tay grabbed my arm and sat back in her seat.

"Don't tell me you still scared."

"No, I just wanna hold you." She grinned.

"Fake ass." I laughed.

The ride back to the airport took about twenty minutes and I was ready to get on the plane so I could finally smoke. The pilot and flight attendant greeted us and asked how our honeymoon went. Taylor and I gladly told them that we had a nice time and then we boarded the plane.

Taylor stretched out on the couch and raised the windows. I went to the back of the plane and grabbed the duffle bag that I left by mistake. I then sat down and started rolling a few blunts.

"You look like a real fiend. We haven't even took off yet." Taylor nudged me with her foot.

"A fiend? Don't ask to hit my shit then, chicken head." I scooted down a little.

"I can smoke with you." She sat up and got in my face.

"I don't smoke with shit talkers." I smirked.

"I still love you though." I looked over at her.

"Well go sit over there." She pointed to a seat away from the couch.

"Girl." I mugged her.

We both started laughing and Taylor planted a kiss on my lips. I stopped rolling up to focus on tongue kissing her. Taylor pulled away and started blushing which made me kind of blush.

"You so damn goofy." I put my head down and got back to work.

The pilot took off and I sparked a blunt for me and one for Tay. Like always, she wanted to record herself. I shook my head and fucked with her by putting my hand in front of her face. I kept going until she accidentally dropped the blunt in her lap.

"Aye, fool. Quit playing." She smacked her lips and pushed me.

"You got a attitude? All the times you be playing with me."

"Nawl, I don't have a attitude." She grinned.

"That's what I thought." I inhaled.

"Ughhh, this is gone be a long ten hours." Tay brushed her weave behind her ear, trying to be funny.

I dusted my pants off and with the blunt in my mouth I climbed on top of Taylor. Being petty, she blew out smoke and it burned the shit out of my eyes. I removed the blunt from my mouth and placed it in my hand so I could bite Taylors neck. She squirmed and damn near made us fall off the couch, the turbulence didn't make it any better.