Chapter 40: Ladies Night

Excuse any errors, this was too long and I didn't feel like editing. And don't forget to vote and comment

The sound of Mariah's cries were my alarm clock notifying me that it was time to wake up. With my eyes still closed I reached on the side of me to see if Ant was still in the bed. He groaned and rolled over probably tossing the pillow over his head.

"Okay, okay." I stood off the bed because Mariah started crying louder.

I picked her up and looked over at Antonio who was hanging half way off the bed. He was out till like four in the morning because he had a club appearance. I yawned and took a small stretch before heading downstairs to make a bottle.

"It's okay." I bounced her up and down.

Once her bottle was ready, we went back upstairs because her diaper needed to be changed. After her wet diaper was removed she stopped crying. Her light brown face had turned all red.

"Tomorrow's the big day." I said to Mariah.

She didn't care, she just wanted her bottle. I popped it in her mouth and then went to the bathroom to pee, wash my face and brush my teeth. I took care of everything with Mariah placed on my hip. I then went back into the bedroom to grab my phone off the charger. I soon left because I wanted Ant to finish sleeping.

I checked my phone to see Sunny and Cierra sending me a bunch of messages about both my bridal shower and bachelorette party today. I smiled to myself as I read everything they had to say. I put Mariah in her swinger and fixed myself some cereal for breakfast. While I ate my breakfast I called Sunny and Cierra on three-way.

"What time y'all coming over?" I asked.

"Biiiiiitcccchhhh! It's going down tonight, I hope you ready. No snap chats involved." Sunny yelled into the phone.

"We coming over in a few hours, it's too early right now." Cierra said.

"Son, as long as I don't die I'm ready for whatever." I held the spoon up to my mouth.

"Sunny.. She really not ready for whatever though." They laughed together.

"Ant gone be fucked up too, so I am ready for whatever." I smacked my lips.

"We gone see." Sunny told me.

"We can't have you maxed out though because you gotta be sober at the church house tomorrow." Added Cierra.

"I really hope I don't end up with a hangover." I slurped some of the milk.

"You know we got remedies on deck. Ain't no hangover, bih."

During the conversation I looked over to see Ant walking into the kitchen. He sat across from me, also making a bowl of cereal.

"Well, I'll see y'all later today." I prepared to hang up.

"I wasn't trying to listen to y'all boring ass conversation." Ant looked up.

"Whatever, you probably was trying to listen. What y'all doing tonight?" I wanted to be nosey.

"You asking the wrong person." He shrugged.

"They didn't tell you nothing?" I asked.

"Nope. Not that it's your business." He chuckled.

"It kind of is."

"Then what you doing tonight?" He rested his hand on his cheek.

"I'm not sure, but I know there's a party bus."