Chapter 28: M.I.A.

"Come on, get up and find you some clothes." Cory hit my legs as I laid in bed.

"Did Ant make you come over here?" I threw the cover over me.

"He told me to check up on you. Get up!" He hit me again.

"Stopppp. I don't want to." I did some last minute Christmas shopping while checking my grades.

"Turn the laptop off and get out of bed. Next week is Christmas and you acting like this. Then after that you got the baby shower. You posed to be cheerful." He sat next to me.

"I'm happy. I just don't want to get out of bed." I sighed and closed the laptop.

"You know I'm not gone leave you alone until you get up, mane. You ain't gone be laying down all day. Real talk." He snatched the cover off me.

I got out the bed with an attitude and found some clothes to put on. I made Cory get out my room so I could change. Once I was dressed I opened the door again.

"Pack your bags, we going on a lil vaca." He smiled.

"Ughhh, go home Cory." I rolled my eyes.

"If I pack your shit you gone be leaving with all types of tacky clothes."

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"Miami. I got one show and then we gone chill for a few days. You gotta get out the house so you coming with me."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really." He shook his head.

I'm sure the reason Cory is having me come with him is because Ant told him so. Antonio promised his fans that he would do the Mississippi show due to the fact that he couldn't make it the first time. Then he has some holiday charity work to do. It's been a week since my hospital scare and I guess he doesn't want me home alone. Not because he's scared that something will happen, but because I've been kind of down. I just keep thinking about what if... you know. 

Because of that incident, I'm extra careful with everything I do. Especially showering and walking down the steps. That shit really had me shook, man. It'll be fucked up for me to be carrying a baby all these months just to lose her. I can't let that happen so I'm being super cautious. I realize that I should be thankful and move forward which is why I'm agreeing to go on this trip with my brother. I gotta get my mind right before the baby shower.

I packed a bunch of clothes and some makeup then I left the house with Cory. I contacted Cierra and my parents to let them all know I was leaving town. Cory had his driver take us to his private plane and there were a bunch of other guys waiting for us.

"Awww nawwll, Cory. I'm not tryna tag along with you and your homeboys." They gone drive me nuts. 

"They coming for the show. They won't be bothering you." He took my bags.

"Ladies first." Cory's manager helped me get on the plane.

I got on and found myself a seat. Cory sat near his friends and started joking around after making sure I was good. I opened up a bag of chips and put one earphone in.

"So what you having?" One of them asked. I really didn't want to talk.

"A girl." I smiled.

"Don't let Cory babysit." He laughed.

"Fuck you, Lou." Cory threw chips at him.

They starting already and we haven't even left yet. Both of them threw chips and gummy bears back and forth. Laughter filled the plane as the pilot took off. To keep my ears from popping, I put both my earphones in and looked out the window. I was about to go to sleep until I seen Cory had a chef serving sliders and stuff. I hurried up and took my earphones out then.

Time Heals AllOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara