Chapter 24: Candy Paint

One week later.

"What you gotta tell us, Sunny?" I asked as I was on three way with Sunny and Cierra.

"Yesterday I found out I was pregnant, y'all."

"Stop lying!" Cierra said excitedly.

"No, really."

"Damn, bitch. Couldn't let me have the shine." I laughed to let her know I was kidding.

"Forget you. I really wish you was here now, son. I shouldn't have been playing when I said I was pregnant with you."

"The both of us pregnant in that house? Our fridge would stay empty."

"I hope you having a girl too, Sunny. Y'all babies gone be best friends."

"Cierra get pregnant." I laughed cause I know Cierra doesn't want kids.

"Ain't no kids coming out this coochie no time soon. Y'all kids gone be grown by the time I decide to have some. I'm a be TT CeCe."

"This crazy, mane. We was just shaking at the clubs Tay, now we bout to be going to zoos and shit."

"Play dates next summer." I laughed.

"Yessss, if I have a girl they gone be getting they nails done with us. Having tea parties and shit."

"I'm so happy." I couldn't stop smiling.

"How Ant feel about having a girl?" Sunny asked.

"He was happy. We already started picking stuff out for her room, it's gonna be like a castle."

"I'm a come down there and visit y'all soon."

"Oooo, Taylor. Let me help with the baby shower." Cierra loves decorating stuff.

"What you doing today? I'm tryna go to the hood or something. I wanted to see Cory too, he just came back from overseas." I told Cierra.

"I ain't on nothing today. Come get me and we can hang."

"Sunny what you on today?" I asked.

"It ain't like you can come pick me up."

"Trick, I was just tryna include you in the conversation." I laughed.

"I'm going to work." She returned the laugh.

"Aw. Well Cierra start getting ready cause I'm bout to leave the house now."

"Bet."

"We'll talk to you later, Sunny. Congrats, bestie." I smiled as if she could see me.

"Thanks, love. Bye, y'all." She hung up.

I left the in-home theater and went into my bedroom then walked into my huge closet. With tons of options, I picked out a black dress to wear. I also grabbed some sandals I bought from Neiman Marcus the other day. After changing clothes, I went into my makeup room. I have a whole room dedicated to my wigs and makeup. That's heaven for me. I sat down at my vanity table and got the lighting together to apply my makeup. I did a rush job because I didn't want to keep Cierra waiting. Then I put on a little edge control and straightened my hair some.