Chapter XIX: VERSUS INDIGNATION

It was like an ocean of boiling water above hell when the fierce eyes of the two great warriors meet. At that moment, Odis wishes that the ground swallows him and that her friend lives again so the clash between Faruz and Sagah will end. Only Chimela can completely heal the wounds in their hearts.

"'mela, please show yourself upon them so they regain their morality."

Sagah orders Samael to take Azalel to Masthema. Samael immediately flies and escapes with Azalel.

"Let's go, Azy. Your dad will play fire with the chief. It's not good for a child like you to see."

Faruz's eyes flares with anger as he spots Samael escape. He calls Odis and Rimmona's attention.

"...Odis! ...Rimmona! What do you stare about? Go get Azalel!"

"How can we...? Samael flies on thin air!"

"Odis, we can get two of the chief's phoenixes to ride on."

"Are you sure we'll not get burnt?"

"Well, yes. Those are of a special type."

"Then let's go!"

"Wait...! How can we fight Samael? He can kill us from a distance."

"The most important thing is for us to locate where they go."

Sagah and Noam are left in Chevflaun; two versus the many. Not a muscle between them shivers.

"Noam, make sure that no one butts in."

"It's my delight. Does anyone have an extra pack of cigars?"

This is it. The great horror in Chevflaun isn't brought by the demon – king, Juzfald, but the new alpha – demon, Sagah Dauri. Hence, the greatest weapon of Chevflaun is just about to be served. The full trust of the people is bestowed upon their most powerful warrior – demigod, Faruz Parthen.

"Whoever among you makes a foul move will have his throat slashed."

Noam finds himself a comfortable seat where he can both have a view of the two warriors and the rest of Chavflaun. From time to time, he stands and exterminates those who counter him.

"Remember, all of you have an option to live or die. Don't cross the boundaries that I established."

The bolts of lightning and crashes of thunder are indications of the attendance of the gods who have their varied bets. Surely, Althene and Ariz are in favor of the chief. Hadiz and Hepisthus are with the cursed one. Nevertheless, all they can do is watch. They cannot aid any of them.

"Ariz, does Faruz still have the golden dagger?"

"He has it, Althene. I'm afraid it won't work in Sagah's case."

"I witnessed your quick duel. He almost got you there."

"You don't have to remind me. It's a shame."

"I keep my fingers crossed."

Demigods are led to a place for refuge but they are all troubled that if the chief cannot defeat Sagah, no one else can. Other demigods are so curious that's why Waldo and Gregori have a hard time.

"It's your choice if you want to perish and stink! We have warned you for God's sake!"

"Bear with me, Gregori. This is our utmost mission. Prioritize the young ones."

Faruz tries to control his temper so that he can focus on the fight. He searches his core energy.

"This battle is for Chevflaun; for Ariz and Althene; for Chimela and Azalel."