Places

Ahmduza (ahm:duza)

Ahmduza (ahm:duza)

· The perilous part of the Thamusine woods resembles paradise but is governed by the demons as it is filled with illusions set by the giant tulip; a teleportal medium.

Ahniedem (ahːnyedem)

· The large piece of land where humans reside. Boundaries are protected by the chief god. They are free to do what they want but are discouraged to flee from it.

Cairon (kaɪ:ron)

· Demon – kingdom; also called blood land

· It is founded by Illicox with the aid of gods Hadiz and Hepisthus.

Chevflaun (ʃev:flɑn)

· Demigod – kingdom; also called golden land

· It is founded by Ariz himself with the help of Althene and other high gods.

Dievasterra (dyevas:tera)

· It is the collective name of all the places in the story. It means "god land". There are unpenetrable boundaries that separate it from all other parts of the world except for heaven and the underworld scope of reincarnation limited to its peripheries.

Ellurava (elurava)

· This is the snowy island in Dievasterra. If Kaljublat does not experience night, there is never a day in this place. It is dangerous as there are regular blizzards and hailstorms that it is rarely visited. Hence, some enigmas remain as they are.

Graviez (gra:viz)

· It is the customary path taken by demons when they march their way to Khalsas plain. It is filled with skulls and it's mainly composed of gravel. There are neither living trees nor plants in the vicinity. Graviez serves as a stand-by spot for legions of demons.

Illvulc (il:vulk)

· It is occupied by volcanoes and geysers. It is also the breeding ground for demons.

Kaljublat (kal:dʒu:blat)

· A small rocky dessert near Khalsas plain that is never kissed by moonlight

Khalsas (kæl:sas)

· The self – regenerating plain set by gods where demons and demigods clash.

Thamusine (θæmusiːn)

· The thick woods between Khalsas and Masthema where the demigods pass when they head for battle or mission. Phoenixes soar above Thamusine woods mostly at night.

Masthema Falls (maz:dema)

· The mystical place between Thamusine and Chevflaun known for its majestic falls

Sumoranac (sumoranak)

· The gloomy part of Chevflaun that's filled with groves and dry grass

Verdeletum (vɜ:delitum)

· It is where the sacred cave where the Aracass crystal is hidden. Anyone can enter this cave but only the gods and selected demon – demigods can see its real structure. Ordinary people define it as a conventional cave but it is made of diamonds that can't be destroyed and it remains its purest form. It is roughly guarded by the demons but it still falls under the protection of the goddess of wisdom, Althene.

Ukobach (ʌkʌbɑk)

· The place where the demigods are buried. However, common demigods are prohibited to visit this area. Ukobach is distrusted though it is a demigod – territory. Over a million sepulchers are found here. It is located between Verdeletum and Ahmduza.