Ch. 21

"Dorothy, you can come out of your hiding spot," I yawned, "mummy is tired," every time this girl hides in a new place, I swear she can be very resourceful always knowing what to do when she is only 9 years old, I wonder what she will do when she is older.

I was opening the drawers when I realized that Samuel was leaning by the door with a smirk on his face.

"Instead of standing there doing nothing, come and help me find your daughter," I said while putting my hands on my waist.

"Julia, Julia, my lovely wife, no need to overreact eventually she'll get hungry and you will find her in the kitchen," Samuel kissed my forehead and took my hand. We walked downstairs to the kitchen, he wanted to prove his point and as he said Dorothy was munching the Oreos while sipping a glass of milk, she was hiding under the table, unfortunately her brown hair blew her cover.

"Honey, you have to stop stressing," Samuel smiled.

"Excuse me Mr., should I remind you when she hid in the washing machine," I sighed.

"How can I forget? You keep reminding me every time she plays hide and seek," Samuel leaned closer to me, "now I have to punish you for not listening," I was trapped, Samuel had both of his arms on both sides around me, held me tightly and close, and I was mesmerized as if it was our first encounter. He slowly lowered his head.

"S-Samuel, D-Dorothy..." I couldn't finish my sentence, Samuel's lips  sealed mine in a gentle, passionate kiss, but we were interrupted by Daisy who was holding Joe in her hands, "Mama," Joe mumbled with teary eyes.

"Julia, Joe just wants you, he kept crying calling your name non-stop," Daisy said, and I took Joe in my hands, he was two years old, I had to leave him in order to find Dorothy. The moment Joe saw his father, he jumped in an inevitable embrace, "Dada," while clapping his tiny hands. Samuel cracked a laugh.

I watched with a heart melting feeling at this beautiful scene in front of me hoping that God will bless my family and keep them secured.

Julia never forgot the way she met Samuel, who would have thought that in a critical situations, one can meet her true love? What seemed awful, distressing, and perilous ended up to be a happy ending .

Hey awesome readers,

So, I was wondering if you like I would continue Saving the CEO but this time with new twists about family, a bit of suspense, some action and romance too!

If you don't like the idea kindly let me know, without you the book wouldn't have existed in the first place, so if you don't want to read why bother writing!

Thank you so much for your support! Wow, I have reached 30k :D

With love,
ZOUBA