Ch.2

Finally, Friday.. Today I didn't have any classes to worry about. I was tired after the incident. The good part, the cameras didn't catch my face, thus I was called the mystery girl who saved the CEO. I had a rough night, my brain kept replaying the shooting scene. I disliked taking sleeping pills, but I bought them for the airplane. I was scared since it was the first time I traveled alone for a long distance.

I woke up early in the morning, took a bath, and wore a t-shirt and a jeans to get ready to go to the library, but changed my mind at the last minute. I fell asleep on the sofa after a while to wake up late at the sound of heavy knocking on the door. Well, the door was about to be broken, I dragged myself and moved to open the door just about to start throwing insults at the person who disturbed my peace to be met by blue eyes. He wasn't alone.

"What the hell, Mr. Gates?" I was pretty mad. "How did you know this is my dorm, and why are you here?" Now he started walking in my room. It was a simple, modest bed room.

"Hello to you too, you ask too many questions," he said while opening my drawer.

"If you are done disturbing my privacy," I said while putting my hands and blocking his way. "Can you leave and take those two giants with you." I finished pointing at the big guys.

"Why didn't you answer the door?" He looked at me then opening the palm of his hand, showing me what he was holding, my sleeping pills. " My men called me from fifteen minutes saying you weren't answering the door, they wanted to break the door, but I ordered them to wait." He said that and threw the bottle to be caught by one of the guys. "You shouldn't be taking any more of those sleeping pills, do I make myself clear?" He was eyeing me warily.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I was so angry right now and if looks could kill, he would be in hell. "Who gave you the right you moron to meddle in my life and give orders?" Then it dawned to me, "Wait a second, those two were stalking me all the week. I want this to stop and take those  two with you." I pointed at the guards who waited for Samuel's order then opened the door and left . Great, I was left alone with him. I turned to look at his face...

By now, Samuel looked like a raging bull. I looked away, giving a second thought to the whole situation, it is not a good idea for them to leave after all. I just insulted the CEO and belittled him in front of his minions. I am dead meat!
When I looked again, I saw the tip of his ears bright red. He started moving towards me and I was moving away from him but I felt my back touch the wall. I was feeling his breath.
"W-What are _" I couldn't find words to finish my sentence. I was mesmerized by his eyes. I think I am hypnotized.

"You want this to stop. Hmm..." He smirked devilishly.
Hell what is he planning, just within seconds he threw me on his back "Put me down .. Samuel Gates ... You wouldn't want to see me mad"
My head was facing his back, and I started hitting him demanding him to put me down. He chuckled.

"Can you at least tell me where will you bury me so I can call my parents, they would want to attend their only daughter's funeral?" I said trying to see the road, I should've tied my long brown hair, it is blocking my view.

He said between laughs, "You. are. so. funny."

"Stop being serious, Julia and have fun will you. It is Friday, and we are going out."

"Is this the way you usually ask girls out by kidnapping them?"

He chuckled, "With you, it is the first time at everything"

He stopped next to his Bugatti car. He put me inside and sat next to me.
I think I forgot the guy who was watching my every move. I was touching the leather and enjoying the beautiful car, I even forgot my anger.

"Cool car, where are we going?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"I see you like cars. I am kidnapping you, remember. I shouldn't tell you"

"Ha.Ha. I don't like surprises. So.."

"I am going to be your tour guide. I am going to show you New York. Now buckle up and let the fun begin"

"If I said please, would you take me back to my dormitory."

"Say it like you mean it," he said with teasing look.

"Oh just turn the engine, nothing would change your mind," I wouldn't give him the chance to mock me even more.

"I think we can make this work after all," with a wide grin on his face.

He turned the engine on and I couldn't stop thinking what I got myself into?!