"Y-yea thanks El..." he pauses "hey I need to go... I'll tell the pilot to call you once they arrived and we're gonna be there to pick you up tomorrow when the jet lands" before I could say anything he hangs up.

"Hey Elena?" Caroline walks in.

"Hey love" I smile holding back the fact that I wanted to sit here and cry.

"Wanna come color with me?" she smiles.

"Sure!" I take her little hand and she leads me to a table with coloring books on it.

"Hey guys!" Sarah sits in front of us.

"Hey! We're going to leave tonight, the pilot's gonna call me once they arrived and we're off!" I say.

"Great, so everything is over?" she asks.

"Uh... yea" I look down.

"What's wrong?" she looks at me.

"Keth he uh..." I say then look at Caroline smiling as she colors.

"No..." she gets out her seat.

"Y-yea..." I look at her.

"Oh my gosh" she covers her mouth.

"I am so sorry" my eyes fill with tears but I hold them back.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" she runs off.

"We're going home tonight?" Caroline looks up at me and I smile and nod.

"Yay!!" she gets out from her chair and runs to pack her stuff.

We finally land and the door slowly opens. It's pitch black, but I'm the first one out and see the guys already standing at the end of the stairs. I run down and immediately pull them into huge hug.

"It's okay" I say softly.

"It fucking hurts" Aaron sniffles.

"I know guys... I promise it'll get better" I rub their back and they pull out of the hug.

"BRANNY!!" Caroline runs off the stairs and jumps into his arms. Brandon hugs her tightly and kisses her forehead.

"Hey Carrie!" he laugh and plays with her hair.

"Mommy said we can see each other more!!" Caroline smiles. Brandon stands their with shock on his face and looks at Sarah.

"Thank the pretty girl over there" Sarah points to me and smiles.

"Thank you so damn much El!!" he cries and nuzzles his head into Caroline's shoulder as he cries. I smile then look over to the guys.

"Where's Hoodie?" I say looking around.

"He's meeting us up here, he should be here any minute" Justin says and I nod.

After 10 minutes of waiting Hoodies black lamborghini pulls up and once he closes the door I run up to him and hug him. He's surprised at first, but once he notices it's me he pulls me into a tight hug.