Chantelle: " I told you i could finish what i started " I said smirking

Tremaine: " Get ya ass over here" He said laughing and smacking my ass. He wrapped me up in his arms and we began to cuddle. He then looked down at me.

Chantelle: " Quit staring at me babe" I said mocking his voice. He laughed and then kissed the tip of my nose

Tremaine: "Morning sex is the best sex"

Chantelle: " And you loved every minute of it" I said laughing and slapping his chest

Tremaine: " Shut up, What you wanna do today babes?"

Chantelle: "Hmm, i dont know. Something fun" I said smiling

Tremaine: " Alright, lets do something fun then. i have an idea"

Chantelle: " Ouu tell me" I said propping myself up on my elbows

Tremaine: "Nahh just get dressed. " He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him got out of bed. I went to the closet and looked for an outfit. I finally picked out some ripped blue shorts with a white tank top and black flipflops. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed off my body, as i was washing my self i felt a gentle kiss on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Trey smiling at me.

Chantelle: " You just got in baby, dont try any of that shit" I said pointing my finger at him.

Tremaime: " Damn i cant take a nice shower with my baby?"

Chantelle: " Yeah yeah whatever"

I said turning around and started to shampoo my hair. I lathered it up and Trey washed it out for me. We got out of the shower and got dressed together. Trey put on some jeans and his Chapter Five white t-shirt and a snapback. We went out front hand in hand  and were greeted by a driver.

Driver: "Hey guys , where are we off too today?" He said opening the door for us.

Tremaine: " Uhmm, take us downtown boss. We wanna go touring the heart of Costa Rica"

Driver: " Alrighty, no problem"

Trey and I got in the back seat of the car and strapped ourself in. The driver started driving to our destination as Trey and I watched through the window. I felt Trey's hand creep up on my thigh. I turned my head and looked at him. He was smirking, damn he looked sexy. He moved closer to me and lifted up my chin. He gently pressed his lips against mine causing me to let out a small gasp. He slipped his tounge into my mouth as they both danced against eachother fighting for dominace. He let out a small moan and slipped his hand under my shirt , carressing my breasts. I gasped onto his lips and pressed deeper into the kiss.

Driver: " Ahem."

He said staring into the rearview mirror. Trey quickly let go of me and returned to his seat as i pulled down my shirt and fixed my lipstick. We both laughed and continued watching the buildings go by.... We finally got to our destination. We were along a busy downtown strip. It was amazing, all the colors and all  the people rushing around. We walked hand in hand along the strip admirint every store we went by. Suddenly,Trey stopped infront of a tattoo parlor.

Chantelle: " What are we doing here??" I said asking him confused

Tremaine: " Im getting a new  tattoo ... and so are you"

Chantelle: " What?!!!? Noo i ca....' She grabbed my hand and then pulled me into the store.

Chantelle: " Baby i cant get a tattoo are you crazy"

Tremaine: "Why not?"

Chantelle: " Because that shit  hurts Trey" I said crossing my arms

Tremaine: " Soft, look how much i have. You'll be fine. I promise" He said gently kissing me