#happy19thDijaDay

The sun brightly smiled at the house, and flood sunlight in through the opened windows as soon as he pushed the curtains aside.

She scrunched her nose and peeked from under her blanket. Groaning, she pushed the blanket away and sat up on bed.

"Let me sleep some more, Woohyun!" Dija shouted.

The man in question smiled brightly at his fiancée and walked closer to his girl, "You've been excited for today since months ago, Dij. How come you are still sleeping?"

"Why? What is it today?" Dija asked, obviously irritated at being disturbed.

"Pabo," He said, cupping her cheeks and planting a kiss on her lips. She blushed furiously, like she always did at the littlest of his intimate gestures. "It's your birthday."

A million-dollar worth smile made it's way across her features as Dija jumped down the bed and stood in superman style, "Right! It's MY birthday! Yehey!"

Woohyun laughed at her, amused.

"So, what are we doing today?" She beamed.

He smiled bashfully, and scratched the back of his neck, "I don't have any plans to be exact."

"WHAT?!"

"Just joking, darling. We are going to spend a day filled with cheese. And oh, never blush in front of me again. I feel like kissing you till both of us out of breath."

.
.
.

Dija stepped out of shower, and was awed by Woohyun's preparation.

He had decorated the room with red roses, and was shyly waiting for her to come out of the washroom. He had always been so romantic, yet he was being shy today.

Being the overly emotional person she is, Dija flung her arms around Woohyun and cried, "You worked so hard for me, baby!"

"Dija, let me go!" Woohyun shouted.

Startled, and shocked, Dija let go of Woohyun and stood at a distance. She didn't expect Woohyun to react in that way, let alone shout at her.

"W-what happened?" She asked timidly.

He was massaging his entire body, and looked up with a serious gaze to meet her eyes, "Ugh you're so hot!"

.
.
.

Dija trusted Woohyun to lead her to the dining area for breakfast, as he had his eyes covered with his hands. She didn't mind though, she could feel the warmth of his hands and that alone told her she is in safe hands.

"Now~" He said, removing his hands from covering her eyes. "There you go, apple pie~"

Dija looked at the table once and wondered out loud, "When did you get up and do all these arrangements, Woohyun?"

Woohyun beamed at her and sang, "Anything for you, love. I just wanted to tell you... that I'm thankful to have you in my life."

Dija blushed, nodding, "Me too."

"But... it's still morning. Why are we having this candlelit breakfast?"

Woohyun had dimmed the lights and set the table and the kimchi stew and cake he made like they were having a candlelit dinner.

"Ah... that's because," Woohyun said with a cute smile. "We both know that the INFINITE guys and the girls are going to break in any moment from now, so let's not let them ruin our moment."

Dija laughed at Woohyun's excuse but still mentally praised his thoughtfulness. Excitedly, he pulled her towards the table and showed her the cake.

"Tada~" It looked as if he had made the cake himself, with cute little dummies of Woohyun and Dija standing on the cake. It was the cutest cake she had ever seen, and let out a shriek of delight. The he had made looked delicious as well, and she admitted to herself how much she loved Nam Woohyun once again.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you Khadijah... Happy birthday to you~" Woohyun sang, as he let Dija cut the cake like an excited 10-year-old.

She cut a piece of the cake and fed it to him, why took her face and smashed it onto the cake.

"YAHHHHHH! Woohyun! Why did you do that?!"

"You look so cute, Dij! Please always go out with cake smeared on your face!" Woohyun chuckled at her distress.

"Like hell I'd do that!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIJAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" A loud cheer broke their moment, and they could understand that the boys and girls had gatecrashed into their house.

"Uh-oh," Woohyun nervously said, as he hastily pulled Dija and hid under the table.

"Woohyun, why are you hiding?" Dija asked, confused at what he was doing.

"Oh?" He asked, and then smirked. "Because I really wanted to know how you tasted like on your birthday morning with a Nam-baked cake smeared on your face. And I'm not going to let them disturb us!"

And with that, he cupped her crimson cheeks and crashed his lips on hers, enjoying their blissful moment, travelling to a world where no one could ever find them.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, Dija-ah..."

"I love you too, Woohyun. Infinitely."

^=^=^=^=^=^

Tadaaaaa! Happy Birthday, Dija eonnie! Alwaysnamu This is a very small gift from me, and I know it's probably not even that good (and very small) but happy birthday?

I know we always fight, and I always tease you, but then I love you too. You're amazing, literally. Heck, I've said it. Yeah.

And, DongJah ship is lifeu. *pouts*

I thought she wouldn't want people to see her face, so look at her eyes which we love and imagine how pretty she is, peepos.

And then I tag bitchmom SWHFantasy wowwhangel zeisha987 FARHINJUAIRIA AmatullahRaisa because you guys need to read my hard work, hehe~

So, Happy Birthday, even though I couldn't walk you back to your house in the province and hug you goodbye and text you all night, Happy Birthday, Dija eonnie.

(If the last paragraph made you want to behead me and feed me to Dementors... know that you made me happy)

-SumSum ^_^

29.06.17