☕️COFFEE with K-FICS AWARDS☕️

Hi peepos! How are you all doing? Are you perhaps staying warm in this cold weather? Well, I never saw snow in real life but it's still damn freezing at my place.

So, how about you grab a hot coffee and join me in welcoming our most anticipated project here in Wattpad?

Okay, in short, me, along with my other 3 sisters, is hosting awards for the KPop/KDrama related fanfiction stories, where you can showcase your works and get the recognition it deserves. Yes, you read it right, so get your big fat imaginary world out in public!

All you need to do as of now is to follow our collab account [inspiritsquad4]

All you need to do as of now is to follow our collab account [inspiritsquad4]. A book entitled COFFEE WITH K-FICS AWARDS 2018 will be out soon.

Also, if you are not an author but an avid reader, then do the favor of helping your favorite author's work to get recognized. All you need to do is to tag them here or directly in the book I mentioned above [under the TAG FEST section] so that they'll know about this opportunity and enter their work there. You can also volunteer to become a judge, and we will reward you with a little token of appreciation. Thanks a lot for the word of support!!

I am really hoping to see many of you enthusiastic and awesome writers spamming our collab account.. Love you all!!

P.S. PM me or any of our main accounts, the collab account too, to know more of the details about this project!

SWHFantasy

bitchmom

Alwaysnamu

AmatullahSumaya

inspiritsquad4