32. Wait... did Jasper just!?

A/N Sorry that it took so long, but I had a minor breakdown over how to put a new character in a who it will be and so on. I needed time to think it over and I'll probably need time for a next chapter as well. Anyway! Hope you'll enjoy.
________________________________

Bella's POV

The next week was really interesting and a little brutal for some of us. Let me explain.

The Volturi decided that it would be best if the guys stayed with them and also invited the others to the castle. So everybody came here and well, as well as was part of the Volturi! Yey! Note the sarcasm.

Most of the time we trained. We had to put up with Felix who was the strongest, and for some "odd" reason he and Emmett got on really well. It was hilarious to watch them trying to beat each other.

But the most amazing thing happened one day, while we had just started training again after a break.

(I'm gonna give you very much details, and if I write They with a big T then it's the Volturi.)

Volturi decided that They would play the enemies and me and my friends are the good ones, but sometimes some of the good ones would be with Them so the we can all practise fighting in any situation, and everyone would know how to take advantage of other's powers, just in case something happens in the real battle. So it was Demetri, Jacob and Felix against me. That, to see how much I can take on.

Let's just say I was doing great. It was fun. If you were a human then, when we fought all you would be able see was punch of white and brown fur with a little red and black.

With another turn I jumped into the air tackling Felix to the ground. He tried to fight me off with his strength but I was quicker and grabbed his head which was the sign that in real fight he would be dead. Felix grumbled and getting up left the "battlefield" with a bout, making Demetri laugh so he lost his concentration and I got hold of him, smirking, making his laughing stop at once. Luckily for him I only got his hand, but that didn't stop me from ripping it off! Everyone laughed.

Demetri let out a loud howel, which would have made a shaper shifter proud and growled. He had never been humiliated like that! Not only had he never been defeated or harmed, now he was harmed by a girl and everyone laughed at him! He could not let that go on any longer.

Baring his teeth and growling lowly he crouched, ready to attack. And that he did... ooonly to be left without the other hand's two fingers. He should be thankful I was in a playful mood, but that made him even angrier and made him lose it completely. How was it possible?

In few seconds he had also lost a leg and soon I had him by his throat making everyone hoot for me while Demetri crawled to, literally, collect his body parts. Poor guy! He looked so embarrassed. The last we heard of him was how he was going get back at me. But that made them all laugh even more.

Realizing I looked at the Volturi to make sure that they were not too angry with me, only to see that Aro didn't seem to know what to think as he was smiriking and frowning at the same time.

Flicking my eyes towards Edward for a second, I nodded towards Aro, "What is he thinking?", he just nodded at me, showing that everything is alright but he'll tell me later.

I sighed as I looked at Jasper taking down Emmett in a second and then turning to Carlisle and Alice making me laugh as Alice danced around him like it was nothing.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand grab mine and feeling a smile creep onto my face as I felt the tingles I look up to see Jacob smiling at me. Standing on my toes I gave him a kiss, making him smile and kiss me back.

We started to get lost to it but jumped and pulled away as the crowd laughed, startling us. Looking up I could still see Alice take her fangs away from Jaspers neck, everyone still laughing.

"That's enough for now!" Aro said and everyone started to leave and go to their rooms. "Next time we'll try team work."

*2 hours later*

Jace and I were in our room after my talk with Edward, when there was a knock and Jane came in Jasper behind her, looking confused. We stopped talking and looked up.

"Aro wants to see you." She said. We nodded and followed her. I looked at Jasper questioningly. He shrugged.

When we entered the throneroom and at once I smelled a scent I knew I had never smelled before. I looked around and saw a woman standing before Aro.

She looked young, maybe 20 with light brown, wavy hair. She back was facing us so we didn't see her face. We all looked at her curiously.

"This is Silvia." Aro says, as the girl turns around, letting us see her sea blue eyes. "She is here because..." I feel a movement behind me but I'm too occupied having a strange feeling about this girl. Like I know her.

Suddenly I understand that she has been staring behind me all the time and I look behind me only to see Jasper. Weird. I turn back. She looks like the lightning had strucked her. Wait a minute. I turn again and Jasper looks the same as her. Could it be?

I elbow Jacob in the ribs, who was staring at Aro, waiting for him to finish the sentence. He looks at me confused and I nod to the pair, smiling.

It took him a second but finally he understood. I have a urge to start jumping of happiness. Finally!!!

I snap my fingers before Jasper's eyes making him jump. He looks down at me with the same dreamy look still in his eyes but also smiling like crazy.

It seems that Aro also had got on on what was happening.
He giggled: "Yeah, that's what I was about to say." "It seems the mystery is solved!"

Okay guys! Who is ready for the ship name... Silver!!! I hope you like it but you can give me ideas. If I like it I'll change it. ♡♡♡