16. What now?

Edward's POV

That little bi... traitor! Uuh! I hate it how I can't say a bad word about her. I still l-l-love her in some damn way. Uugh! Why did I have to have her as a mate??? I need Bella!

Don't get me wrong! I don't care a damn about that little fragile human girl, but her blood, her blood was... I can't even describe it.

Well I have a problem now! That little devil ran and I'm sure I know where she went! She went to warn them. Plus I know everything that happened from the moment we left until now, thanks to my spies. I was lucky to get them.

Anyhow, now that they know, I have to be even sneekier. One of my spies has already been careless. It was only thanks to her quick thinking and wolves' faithfulness that she wasn't caught. Now the wolves know about her and I have to count on James.

It's good that he's such a talented seeker and hunter. It should be easy enough for him, if not then I have to take the matters into my own hands.

Carlisle's POV

I'm still at the hospital. Bella left about half an hour ago. Right now I'm waiting for Jasper to come to my office that the Forks people so kindly left for me.

Soon I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say, looking up from the computer screen. Jasper comes in and smiles at me half-heartedly. I guess it's understandable. I would be the same I guess. But I'm still not entirely sure what to think. I guess I could trust Esme, she did say that Jasper went to save Bella attacking Edward.

"Sit down Jasper." I said a little nervously and at once I felt a calming wave coming at me. I smiled at him gratefully.

"So, I called you here to discuss the thing that happened the last time we saw each other." I was greeted with a silence, but Jasper's face seemed to go a little darker. I continued.

"It seemes that there was a little misunderstanding?"

"I had the suspicion myself but Esme seemes to really belive to tried to save her, if you know what I'm talking about?"

He nodded. After a while he did talk.

"I did tried to save Bella. I'm not denying it, I had a bloodlust for a second, but that was because of what Edward felt, and I would not have done anything if Edward would have been alright. But when I felt just how much he wanted to..." He seems to choke on the words, but recovers quickly: "I had to do something!"

"I understand, Jasper!" I assure him, now feeling the guilt swallow me. "I should not have doubted you. I should have known, and you do feel the brother- sister bond towards her." Sigh. "I'm sorry." I finish.

He now smirked his familiar smirk and I felt relieved. It was a sure sign that there was no anger.

Rosalie's POV

Well, here we are, again! Back in Forks. Ugh! That muddy, small place.

Bella and Alice are already back to being best friends. If I'm being entirely honest, then I'm feeling a little left out.

Jasper's POV (the Cullens move back)

I left the hospital let's say... an hour after Bella? I went to see how her parents are doing and talked with Carlisle, after that I left to my house.

I don't know how to feel about the Cullens coming back. I mean do they do that because they don't trust me?

I don't think so. Carlisle did apologize and I know they missed Bella and were very happy to see her. Well, we'll see how the others will act once they've moved in again. I just hope that doesn't change anything.

Right now I'm at home alone. Carlisle is still at the hospital and the others went back to Arisona to pack. They lived with Safrina.

Like I understood they will be here in three hours. What should I do for so long? I guess I can continue with my book.

Soon enough I'm back in my book world.

Alice's POV

Me and Bella just parted ways. We had the most exciting night of shopping together. I did have to help her to get back on style. Her clothes there... prr... well, not tolerable I suppose.

I saw her off to dogs border and then went home... it's so wonderful to call it that again.
I've really missed Forks. It has such a agreeable weather... to a vampire I mean. If it were up to me I'd live in Spain or Greece, because of the weather, but yeah... sparkling.

Ooh! I can't wait to get to shopping with all the others. We have so much to buy and I've already seen that Bella is gonna ask what I think about her new home and I will just love it. I know we shall visit her very often.

Bella's POV

I lay in Jacob's arms. I just left Alice and now am at Jacob's.
I sigh happily. Everything is perfect, well expect that my parents are still at the hospital, but Carlisle said that they are going to be alright, and I trust him. I just wish they would be alright already. I mean I love living with the wolves. With them it seemes that where is no such thing as boring, but... I miss my parents and our old house. I wonder... I never really got to see what was left of it.

"Jakey?"
"Mmm?" He said groggily, but still awake.
"You were there. How much of our house did stay standing?" There was a small silence before: "I don't think you want to know." He said carefully.

"I do." I insisted.

"Well, we could go and see it tomorrow." He said finally after a long pause.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good night, Jakey."

"Sleep well, sweetheart."

With that I fell asleep to earn my needed sleep after a hard day.
_____________________________________Another title that seems totaly weird and out of story. It just describes the way how this chapter has many point of views.
As always. Like and comment, because I really do love reading your opinions.