Prolouge

She was sitting on her bed doing her home work when the rain started to hit hard against her window and she finally gave up - not being able to concerntrate. After a huff, she got up and made her way down stairs to the living room where she threw her self on the couch.

    "You ok sweet heart?" A woman she knew as her mother asked walking in with freshly dryed clothes in a basket ready to be folded. She was an average height of 5ft 9in. She had ebony black hair that waved halfway down her back and bright bue eyes. Her smile was always a heart warming smile. The girl nodded whilst changing the channel on the television. She looked just like her mother.

    "Yeah, can't concerntrate on homeowrk with that rain banging on my window" she pouted which made the woman smile. Just then a man burst through the front door, soaked from the rain but not caring because he has a smile plastered on his face.

    "How are my two girls today?" The man asked closing the door. The females look from one another worried.

    "Fine, what's going on?" The girl on the couch asked. The mans smile grew wider.

    "I my sweet darling daughter have just got promoted" he said joyfully. The woman got up from the floor where she had been folding and threw herself at her husband.

"Oh honey, that's great" she said kissing his cheek.

    "We should go celebrate" the girl said jumping off the couch excited for her father.

    "Quick, grab your coats, ill meet you out in the car" the man said racing back out side. The two females grab their coats off the hook and follow the man. They were all happy for the man for finally getting promoted. The were on the high way, deciding to go to a more fancier resturant then the ones in their town.

    "How is school going?" The man asked from the driver side as the two girls got in the car.

    "Great, I guess." She answered her father while putting her seatbelt on.  "I have a math test tomorrow though, I should do alright, I just get clammy when it comes to tests" the girl said making her father chuckle.

    "You will do fine pumpkin" the man said looking in the review mirror at his daughter with a proud smile plastered on his lips.

    "WATCH OUT" the woman in the passenger seat screamed as a pair of bright head lights came toward their vehicle. The man swerved but it did no good, the two vehicles colided. Their car had spun around twice before flipping and smacking into a tree. Leaving one passenger alive but unconciounce and the other two instantly dead on imapct.