How You Meet-Preference 1 ♠

Start from the beginning

Little did you know after that lunch date your started having feelings for Calum.

--

Ashton:

You look outside and it was nice. You were also were about to go for a morning run and you decided this would be a good opportunity to walk your dog. You leash him up and head out the door. You plug in your ear buds and blast your favorite band which was 5 seconds of summer. As your jog you forget all about walking your dog and you let loose the leash.

After a nice 20 minute jog you remember that you brought your dog. You instantly feel your heart stop. You curse at your self while walking around the park searching for your dog. You sit by a near by bench and cry your eyes out. There a tap on your shoulder and you look up to a cute boy in workout clothing and he's holding your dog!

"Oh my gosh thank you is much how can I ever repay you!?" You say while taking your dog and holding the leash tightly.

"You can repay me by allowing me take you out on a date." The boy says you notice he has a Australian accent. You observe him closer and notice he's Ashton Irwin from 5SOS. instantly your heart races because he's your favorite member.

"S-Sure." You stutter.

"But I don't have your number." You say. He laughs making your heart skip a beat. 

He hands his phone and you put your number in. 

"Okay, text me later babe." Ashton winks making your cheeks red.

Once you got home you decided to text Ashton.

You typed:

Hey

He typed:

Hey babe ;)

You typed:

One question how did you know that was my dog? :)

He typed:

We'll why else would a pretty girl like you cry?

You typed:

True but it could've been for a break up... :/

He typed:

I guess but your dog was about to jump out of my hands because we found you. He's a feisty fella (;

You typed:

Thanks my baby isn't feisty he's just knows who's his mamma ;D

He typed:

I didn't know you were married o_o ....

You typed:

No it was a joke also your from 5sos right? :)

He typed:

Haha yeah have you heard of 5sos?

You typed:

Of course I know them my favorite is that hot drummer. ;)

He typed:

Oh really? We'll the hot drummer wants to take you out on a date if your okay with that. By the way I'm the hot drummer I'm Ashton what's your name beautiful :)

You typed:

I'd love to go out with the hot drummer. I'm Y/N. And your pretty too. ;)

He typed:

I'm not a girl :( and okay do you have tickets to come see us? :)

You typed:

Sadly no :( they sold out here

He typed:

Well your gonna be my special guest so you can just come for free babe just look pretty. ;)

You typed:

Thanks hot drummer xoxo

After you met up for the concert you both had dinner and he asked you out this was the start to a new relationship because of your dog ;).

(A/N: sorry if you don't have a dog I was kinda running out of ideas for this so sorry!)

--

Michael:

You we're casually strolling through the venue in California, meeting up your friend. As you waited knowing she will take time you decided look around some stores you usually shop at.

Once you walked in your friend said she was on the way. you found some tops and pants you wanted. You walked into the changing room tried on the clothes than changed back. You walked out of the changing room. You decided to continue browsing the store and found a top you wanted, but couldn't reach it. You bumped into a boy, with black and red hair as you were trying to find a stick to grab the top. But you realized how cute he was.

"Hey, can you help me out?" You said. The boy blushed and looked at you.

"Me?" He responded.

"Yeah." You sigh.

"Sure with what?" The boy said.

"Can you help me reach that? You ask pointing the top.

"Sure thing gorgeous." The boy winks causing you to blush furiously.

"Is this good?" The boy hands you the top.

"It's perfect, thank you. I'm Y/N." you say shaking his hand as your hands touch sparks fly through your hands.

"Michael." Michael says.

"Hey I gotta pay for this do you wanna grab something to eat after if that's okay?" You say.

"Of course, I'll be waiting." Michael says. You smile and grab all the clothes you were planning on buying and saw a text from your friend saying she couldn't make it. But you didn't bother it respond cause after you paid you went straight to find Michael he was on his phone.

"I thought you weren't gonna wait." you say surprised. Michael shoves his phone into his pocket, and gets up he takes your bags.

"Why wouldn't I wait for a gorgeous girl? And you don't mind but I'm gonna carry your bags okay?" Michael says.

"Thanks." You say as you both walk to the food court and chat. You find out that you. Have some things in common.

After the little food court date you had to go. Before you Michael slides a napkin. And kisses your cheek.

On the napkin it said:

Great date we had, I loved chatting with you Y/N (; text me okay?

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Michael

--

Hey guys that was the first Preference I hoped you liked it. Please vote, fan,follow me if you haven't and comment what other Preferences you want okay? Also check out my books their One Direction (; I love you all!

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ