I need a drink

After the monster massacre I picked a piece of a broken mirror off the ground and looked at myself.

I was shocked to still see my eyes pitch black, then there was of course blood all over my cheeks.

I wiped the blood off as best as I could then took a long inhale and a shaky exhale. The black in my eyes began to fade, revealing my violet orbs.

Finally I dropped the mirror and continued my search for Harley.

"I'm gonna form into shadow, see if I can cover more ground." I said not turning back to the others.

"Hell no your not" flaggy ordered.

"Sorry captain, but I don't take orders from you" I said turning back to him with a cold stone face.

"Yes you do" flaggy said holding up the iPad.

I laughed "try me" I said as I turned into shadow and flew off to find Harley.

I yelled numerous times until finally I found her.

She sat on top of a car crying, clutching her bat as she watched a helicopter engulfed in flames burn.

Suddenly it clicked. That was the helicopter Harley was going to escape on. But when it crashed she was the only one who made it.

I saw Harley begin to stand and I quickly turned back into shadow.

She rose and wiped the tears from her eyes as voices from the squad began to come closer.

Before they approached Harley I flew over to her and returned solid as I engulfed her into a hug.

"He's gone" Harley whimpered.

"I'm so sorry" I told her as I rubbed her back in comfort.

Once the others approached Harley pulled back and put back on her usual hard, psycho act.

"Hey guys I'm coming back" Harley said, then she glared at Flaggy saying nothing.

"Alright everyone let's get a move on" Flaggy said beginning to walk.

I sighed and turned to go the opposite way. I dragged Chato with me and motioned for everyone else to follow me.

"Go ahead Flaggy, I'm tired of this suicide mission. I need a drink" I said.

"Look Jinx you may not have a chip anymore but the rest of y'all do" Flaggy threatened.

I quickly turned back.

I looked down at my hands and saw black seep into my veins as I felt heat in my eyes.

I transformed into a black mist then traveled to everyone, making my hand go through each of their necks.

Then I flew back to flaggy in solid form and let chips fall from my hand to the ground.

I looked back at Flaggy with an evil grin, "not anymore" I said.

I then pushed Flaggy hard and he crashed onto a wall 10 feet away from us.

"You think you can contain us, just like they did in belle reve." I yelled as I walked to Flaggy making shadow whips appear in my hands.

"Well guess what? we're not in belle reve, and you can thank your boss for that." I yelled as I got closer.

I felt my eyes burn, but I was too focused on Flaggy.

"You will fall" I yelled as I raised my whips.

As I was about to slash them I felt something pull them back.

I turned back and saw Chato behind me, with fire.

"Chato what are you doing" I hissed.

"This isn't my fire" he said.

Then i finally saw it. My whips had engulfed into flames, and my hands were burning blue.

I looked down and saw a puddle, my eyes were violet, but burns surrounded them.

I immediately fell to the ground. Making my whips disappear as my tears dripped onto the puddle I had fallen on.

I felt warmth engulf me, I knew it was Chato and immediately wept into his arms.

My sobs echoed through everything, no one dared to say a word.

While I wept in Chatos arms I saw images flash in my mind, they seemed to be... memories?

All at once voices and faces flashed in my mind. Ones I wasn't familiar with.

"What's happening to me" I cried.

"Todo va estar bien Amor" Chato cooed in my ear.

Chato's soft words were the last thing I remembered before everything turned black.

I was in a dark room filled with smoke.

The smoke began to clear then I saw a girl, she was sitting on a swing.

Her back was faced to me, all I saw was her long chestnut Curls flow with the wind.

It was night time and the stars lit the sky as the bright full moon shined onto the girls hair.

The girl was humming.

I walked closer and reached out to the girl.

Suddenly the smoke began to appear again, and the girl slowly faded.

Once again I was enraptured in smoke and darkness.

"Emily" was all I heard, many voices whispered the name over and over again.

"My name is skylar " I began to scream "skylar".

I fell to my knees and cried until I felt a small hand fall onto my shoulder.

"Emily, please don't forget me" I heard a light voice say.

I looked up to see a small girl, the same girl that was on the swing. I could now see her eyes.

Her big brown eyes.

The rest of her face was covered by a white and gold masquerade mask.

"Don't forget us" she said, suddenly more girls began to appear except their entire faces were covered by masquerade masks.

"I....I...I can't" I said to the girl.

"Please remember" suddenly the girls faded.

"Remeber" I whispered.

Slowly my eyes closed, then they snapped open "remember" I yelled.

"Skylar" Harley yelled.

"Amor" Chato yelled.

They both rushed to my side's, "what happened" I groaned as i sat up on the ground.

"You kinda fell asleep, you were murmuring things and your eyes glowed white" Harley said.

"Sky what happened" Harley asked.

I looked back at everyone with equal puzzled expressions.

I opened my mouth but no words came out, finally I sighed.

"I really need a drink"