Monsters

We all followed Dead shot upstairs, the higher we got the louder the sound. It sounded a lot like static.

Suddenly we were stopped by a thickass metal door, that croc was more than happy to knock down. We all walked in and saw huge screens, some filled with static, while some had videos playing..... videos of us.

"What the hell" I said as I watched the screens.

Suddenly I heard a big slam and looked over to see a pissed off deadshot walking out of a room, along with Flaggy and... Waller?

"You've been filming us" I asked no one in particular.

"I told you I see everything Miss. Pajarito" Waller said.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harley look down at her phone, a mischievous expression placed on her face. "Well it's been real fun, really, it has. But my puddin's waiting for me, so bye" Harley said as she ran out the door we came in.

Flaggy immediately chased after her, the rest followed.

I on the other hand had an advantage, I focused on my body and quickly turned to shadow and transported up to the roof making a puff of smoke disappear as my feet hit the ground.

"Harley where the hell are you going" I said stepping in front of harley as she busted through the door on the roof.

"Puddin is gettin me outta here, sky, you can come with us. We can have crazy trouble together, i can tell mr.J to take out your chip too." Harley said pointing to her neck.

"Harley you dont understand, my chip is gone." I yelled, then sighed. "Harley I chose to stay, I chose to goon this crazy ass mission with you, I chose to stay with..."

"Chato" Harley said.

"Sky, im happy for you. You deserve to have this, to have love, no matter how crazy and poisonous it is. Dont you think thats what I want, what I deserve?" Harley said as i heard the sound of a helicopter.

Harley looked at it with a huge grin on her face.

I looked into her eyes, they were filled with lust, longing......

"Love" i said with a small smile, "go"

As harley jumped in the helicopter Waller and everyone else barged in through the door.

"Quinn stop right there" Waller said, then the helicopter began to take off.

As it flew away Harley waved back to us. "You never miss a shot right? Shoot her down now" Waller ordered deadshot.

"What? No!" I yelled.

Deadshot set up his gun and aimed for Harley, then he pulled the trigger. I looked back and saw Harley's limp body hanging on to a rope.

"No"

Then she lifted her head and began to wave again.

I sighed relief.

"I missed" Deadshot said. He looked back at Waller with his usual poker face.

Waller brought up a walkie talkie to her lips, "now" she said.

Next thing was a huge explosion being heard, and fire exploding all over as two helicopters began to drop down to the ground.

"Oh my god" I whispered in pure shock.

"What the fuck was that, so were considered bad guys when you just blew up your own officers to shoot down someone else" Deadhsot yelled.

"Things must be done" Waller said as yet another helicopter approached the building.

This time she entered the helicopter, "dont die" she said with a wicked look in her eyes as the helicopter flew off.

"Shes dead" I said as i fell to my knees and collapsed on the ground, "Harley" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Waller you fucking bitch" i cried as my eyes began to feel a burning sensation.

"Princesa" Chato said as he scooped me up in his arms.

"Why is she doing this, why be so cruel?" I cried into his arms.

Then I suddenly felt anger jolt inside of me like electricity. "Flagg, you talk a hell of a lot of shit about us being disgusting when really your boss in no better, in fact probably worse." I spat at Flaggy while he stood there unfazed by my words.

"Really shows what kind of man you are" I scoffed "pathetic" I said as I shoved past him to go through the door everyone had barged in through.

"I need to kill, or drink. Whichever comes first" i said as i rushed down the steps

Then i heard a disgusting growl, "guess kill" i said as i turned to the slimy monster and electrocuted him with a single touch.

"Who's next" i yelled out.

Soon more monsters came out of hiding and with a single thought, they all exploded, splattering some blood on my cheek.

"Jinx...... Whoa, remind me to never piss you off" deadshot said as he and the rest examined what was left of the many monsters.

" wish others would know that" i said as i glared at Flaggy.

"Jinx, are you okay" Chato asked as he lifted his hand to my cheek.

"Im fine, what makes you think other wise" i lied, then Chato brought his hand back and showed me the blood on his hand. "They're monsters, thats the mission" I said coldly as I shrugged Chato off and began to walk again.

"Where are you going" flaggy asked with a more hushed tone.

"To find Harley, or at least what left" i said not turning back.

"Thanks to Waller she's probably spread in pieces." I hiss with angry venom from every single word that escaped my lips.