Broken

As we approached the big building it was mostly quiet in the group. Flaggy kept his distance, while I stuck with Chato.

All of this "hero" stuff was really waring me out, but I still felt sparks inside of me from my fight with Flaggy. The gunshots got louder as we came closer. "Well anyone got a plan" Deadshot asked the group, "yeah, we go in there and bust them" Flaggy said tightening his grip on his gun.

I made eye contact with Harley and we both smiled a Cheshire grin. "Ya thinking what I'm thinking Sky" Harley said as the skipped over to me.

I made myself into shadow and went into a nearby clothing store, I grabbed the skimpiest clothes I could find. One outfit for Harley and one for me. Then I turned into shadow again and left the store. Flaggy glared at me, but I just rolled my eyes. "Here you go" I said tossing it to Harley, "wait, what exactly is the plan here" Deadshot asked.

"Just wait here" I said walking into the alley with Harley, "and no peeking" I said with a wink.

I quickly changed into my clothes

As Harley did the same.

We both looked at each other approvingly then walked out of the alley, "hello boys" Harley said as she walked out first, I suddenly felt nervous and stayed in the shadows

We both looked at each other approvingly then walked out of the alley, "hello boys" Harley said as she walked out first, I suddenly felt nervous and stayed in the shadows. Harley looked back at me "come on out sky you look fine" she reassured me.

I nodded then slowly walked out, my heels making taps on the concrete ground. I looked up immediately to see a blushing and speechless Chato. I smiled and my confidence grew a bit.

"Alright, so now you got a costume change. How does that help?" Dead shot asked, I took chatos hand and looked him in the eye "please don't be mad at the plan" I begged him.

Chato eyed me and I proceeded to explain my plan, "by the looks of it the place seems to be a gang club, most of the yells sound masculine. So one thing I know guys can't resist are women at a club, Harley and I will be those women" I said, I felt chatos hand begin to warm up but I didn't let go, instead I squeezed his hand lightly.

"Well let's get going then toots" Harley said dragging me inside the club.

As we walked in I was blinded by lights as music blared in my ears, I inhaled the strong alcoholic stench of the air and was immediately filled with adrenaline.

We saw the stage and next to it was a backstage door, we entered the door and saw many girls lined up to dance. There was one guy who would look at the girls and decide which could go when. As soon as Harley and I walked in he pointed to Harley "your first" then he pointed to me "your second" he said to us.

So Harley and I made our way to the front of the line, "good luck Harley" I said to her. "Thanks sky" she said to me as she turned and walked on stage, the song you don't own me was playing as she danced perfectly.

I was peeking out the curtain and saw the guys along with Katanna walking in and grabbing drinks. They had Flaggy all beaten up, so I was guessing that was there excuse to be trusted. I smiled when I saw Chato but then I saw him talking to a man. The man looked familiar with his cropped up brown hair, tattoos running up his arms.

No

I finally realized who Chato was talking to. My ex fiancé Hunter.

I was enraged with so many feelings, I had to control myself not to burst right then and there. The song had ended and Harley walked backstage, the man ordered me to go but before I walked away a hypnotized his eyes into playing a special song.

As soon as I was on the stage I heard the song gangtsa play.

I kept up with the beat and listened to the music , but mostly kept contact with Hunter. I winked at him and pointed to him, I took quick glances to Chato.

Then I walked backstage.

The guy I had hypnotized went over to me and said "The boss wants to see you" I gave him a Cheshire smile and nodded, as he led me to Hunter I self congratulated my self on my plan.

Finally when we got to Hunter he stood up and grabbed my hand twirling me. "What's your name honey" he asked.

"My names Kitty" I told him, a black kitty that's about to jinx your ass, I thought to myself.

"Well hey they're Kitty" he said waking me towards his office.

I walked in and my face was hit with the stench of alcohol and smoke. As soon as Hunter closed the door he pinned me to it and smashed his liquor lips on mine. I had to try not to gag as I let go of the kiss.

"What's wrong kitty" he asked with his smolder

"Oh Hunter, your still stupid as ever" I said sitting on top of a desk that I guessed was his. I looked down at my nails on my left hand. "You really don't remember me" I asked him with a fake pout.

"Once upon a time a man met a girl, he mad her believe it was love when really she was just doing his dirty work. One day he proposed to her, or so she thought. For when she walked down the aisle he wasn't there, but the cops were" I said to him making a shadow appear in my left hand.

"Skylar" he said with a light laugh as he grabbed his shirt off the ground, "come back for a visit I see" he said.

"It's Jinx" I said to him, "I need guns, amo, and weapons in general" I said to him clapping my hands.

"What, you think I'm just going to give up all of my weapons to you" he said "has prison really messed with your head that much"

"Oh Hunter, you never really were all that generous" I said waving my hand in the air, making the symbols I chanted on his back glow black and burn into his skin. The black began to creep up his veins on his neck as he screamed for dear life, "oh Hunter don't cry, it'll all be over as soon as you give me what I want" I said.