Cheerleading tryouts

Flaggy brought us to a clear place to train, first it was the other's, Harley did awesome with her gymnastics when she spared a guard.

Chato refused to use his powers,they kept pushing him which was annoying me for some reason. "Look, if he says no it means no" I started "I mean what is this anyway, cheerleading tryouts?" I argued Waller looked at me to say something but instead just said " you better not hold back on the battlefield" she told Chato coldly.

More of the team went until it was finally Deadshot, when they brought him to the guns the first thing he did was pick one up and bring it to dan the douches face. I wasn't really shocked Dan always talked about deadshot and their fights. The pathetic ass was getting what he deserved, but I wouldn't let him because of the chip in his neck, you disobey you die. Deadshot aka Floyd began to make agreements with Amanda Waller and flaggy. Floyd still had rage in his eyes, I touched his shoulder "think about Zoe" his daughter, I had heard some of his backstory from others in the past. He put the gun down and shook on the agreement with Waller. Floyd looked at me "thanks" he said "no problem" I responded.

"Alright Jinx, you're up next" Waller said looking at the tablet in her hands. "You sure you want to make that decision" I asked while my lips slowly curved upward. "Now Jinx" Flaggy said irritated. "Alrighty don't get your knickers in a twist" I said in a Australian accent, captain boomerang laughed. I went to the center of the training area. Guards started to surround me in a circle, I looked at the rest of the squad and they all had confused expressions painted on their face except for Harley who was excited as fuck. "Now" Waller barked my eyes glowed a bright blue, I made shadows appear around me and attack the officers, I saw the officers going through them with ease so I lightly touched the floor and sent a shock wave to each of the shadows making the soldiers sting whenever they dared to touch them. Flaggy decided to jump in and he reached me trying to face me off, I moved with ease as a shadow so all he could manage to punch was air. I then froze him and went to his ear to whisper soft chants, in order to hypnotize him to retreat.

"Alright, that's enough Jinx" Waller said, making me snap my fingers and call off my shadows. I unfroze Flaggy and he fell back to the ground. As I turned to go next to Harley, waller began to say something. "Officer flag, get up we need to go over the details of the mission." She said to a tired out flaggy. Waller paused and looked at us "you can just enjoy this time to socialize" she said not really sure what to say.

As flaggy finally got up they went into a tent with more guards to talk about the mission. I turned to talk to Harley but she was hitting it off with deadshot, I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Chato. He waved at me with his hand lit on fire, I then waved to him making a dark shadow appear in my hand. We both looked at each other's hands mesmerized by each other's powers.