Load up

I grabbed two guns from Hunter's desk and enchanted them with my dark and hypnotizing shadows.

I opened the door and pushed out Hunter making him fall onto his knees, I walked out of the office holding my guns up and blowing a stray piece of hair out of my face.

"Damn girl, what took so long" deadshot asked me.

"Hunter got a little lost in the moment, and I had to force myself not to gag." I replied to him "alright everyone put your weapons down, you take orders from me now" I kicked hunters back and used him as a foot stool for my right foot, "not this drunken deadbeat" I said.

"I would listen to her" deadshot said to everyone, but many guys didn't listen and tried to jump me. I shot them each with my guns before they could get anywhere near me. "I warned y'all" deadshot joked with a shrug.

"Now, be good soldiers and fetch me the toys" I said to the men I shot with my gun, they all got up with their eyes pitch black.

"What are you morons doing" Hunter barked at his men, but none listened.

"They've been jinxed" I said to Hunter, I got my foot off his back and picked him up on his feet. "Just like you" I said tapping his back lightly causing him to hiss in pain.

I was walking away when suddenly I heard Harley scream "you dirtbag" then I heard punches flying, "Harley stop" deadshot yelled. I turned and saw deadshot holding Harley's arms bag, "what's wrong" Chato asked helping deadshot.

"This chick got crazy and started hitting this guy" deadshot said still holding onto an enraged Harley, "tell him Sky" Harley told me, referring to Chato. "Tell me what" he asked, I walked over to him and held his warm hand. "Promise me you won't do anything you might regret" I asked him, he nodded softly. I breathed calmly "remember my story, the guy I told you about" he nodded, I looked back at Hunter "that's him" I said finally.

Chatos eyes grew into tiny flames, "you promised" I whispered in his ear, then I wrapped my arms on his neck hugging him tight.

I soon felt his warm hands on my waist. I looked up and saw he had calmed down, "I will always keep my promise" he said cupping my face. "Te amo chulo" I said to him, I saw his eyes turn wide "you speak Spanish" he asked. "Well of course, I am Mexican" I said to him.

He smiled and gave me a soft chuckle then we both realized the position we were in and we grew nervous as we realized the rest of the team was staring at us. We both finally let go of each other quickly a small blush growing on our faces.

Then Chato went up to Hunter and punched him straight in the jaw. "I won't regret that" he said crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at a bloody Hunter.

I rolled my eyes with a smile "Flaggy we ready yet" I shouted over to him. "Yeah, every one grab your weapons, we have to finish the mission." He barked at everyone. I glared and walked up to Flaggy, "remember who did this, because she can she do the same to anyone else" I said referring to Hunter and his men.

"Is that a threat Jinx" he asked me, "just a reminder" I said walking away and grabbing various weapons as if they were accessories.

"Alright, lets go kill this bitch" I said blowing a strand of hair out of my face.