Chapter 2

AAAAAAHHHHHHH I'm so happy reading all the comments! It's make me on FIYAAAHHHH
I'm keep thinking what kind of plot this story needs. At first i only think that this story will be a one-shot, but it's turned out to be a series lmao. I keep smiling everytime i make Kousuke submissive to Allen 😂😂😂 it's... entertaining 😂😂(i'm sorry kousuke XD)

Enjoy the new chapter!

########################################################

==Two Days Later==

*Insert alarm sound*

A small groaned came out from Kousuke as he trying to reach his phone and stop the alarm. Kousuke looked over his phone to check the time. 8.30 am.

"... 8.30... What!?"

Kousuke throw over his blanket and went straight to the bathroom. Take a bath with cold water, get dressed with the most comfy clothes then pack up his things. If you guys wonder, he has  a practice at 9 am. It's take 10 minutes to his practice place if there's no traffic. Kousuke look at his bag and thinking what things his should brought

"Extra clothes, phone, foods, drinks, hmm... should i drink a suppressants? ... maybe i should... nah.. i think i'm going to fine. Wait. I think i should brought it."

Kousuke messed his own hair "Drink. No. Drink. No. ... i'm going to get crazy"

Suddenly his Phone rang. Kousuke take a look and saw a new message from Hiro

Hiro-pon 🐰
"Where are you??"

Kousuke give a quick message

Kou-chan 💖
"About to go there. Hey Hiro-pon, should i took a suppressant?"

Hiro-pon 🐰
"Are you in heat? Well it's up to you"

Kou-chan💖
"2 weeks later tho. But i'm scared. What if i had a early heat?"

Hiro-pon🐰
"..... Brought it. If you're really feel some weird feeling, drink it rn"

Kou-chan💖
"... should i take the medium one or the strong one?"

Hiro-pon 🐰
"Strong maybe?? But i thought the strong one make your heat more earlier?? Idk."

Kou-chan💖
"Fine. Strong one it is"

Kousuke went to his bathroom and pick his strong suppressants, took 2 pills from it then drink it right away. He went back to his bedroom and saw a new message from Hiro.

Hiro-pon🐰
"WAIT. Hiroki said the strong suppressants can make your scent stronger even tho it's not in your heat. Indeed it's more usefull, but it also has a big side effect. You... may need to reconsider it. Oh btw it's near your heat right? Don't forget to use a birth control"

Kousuke looked paled at the message. He already drink it so he has to take the risk right? He can only sighed and wish that Allen won't triggered him anymore. He stared at the message before replying it

Kou-chan💖
"Already drank it. Hope nothing happen today. I brought my older suppressants tho and I already used it yesterday. See you at the practice place"

Kousuke put his phone back to his bag. Used a white face mask and went out to his practice place. On the way, his thought came back to a small incident that happen with Allen. For God's sake, he sleep with his jacket (that has Allen's scent) for two days. Kousuke already has a crush on Allen when he joined to Haisute to change Yuuya. He feels that Allen is a right alpha for him but everyone know Kousuke as a alpha not omega. Except Hiro. Hiro is Kousuke bff. He knew about Kousuke's secret. He love Kousuke but not as a mate or lovers, only as a friend. He also take care of Kousuke's mess when he's in heat. Not every beta will get triggered when there's a omega heat. And Hiro is one of few beta that can hold his instinct.