Chapter 3 (SMUT)

This chapter is still on editing. There will be a lot of changes

========================================================

==Inside the taxi==

Luck is not on their side for today. Kousuke couldn't stop shivering and whimpering in Allen's arms. Allen keep nuzzling his hair to try to calm him. It should be a short trip p Kosuke's apartment, but there's a traffic and they got stuck. Thank goodness their driver appeared to be a married beta so he's not really affected by Kousuke's scent. A few minutes later, Allen could see Kosuke's apartment and decided to walk out from the taxi. Allen fixed Kosuke's position and carried their bags. then start to run to Kosuke's apartment.

==inside the apartment==

This is not the first time Allen has came here so he went to Kousuke's room as quickly as possible. He entered Kosuke's bedroom to see a medium sized nest in the middle of he bed. He gently puts Kousuke on his nest as the omega starts to curl up in his own nest. Allen was about to leave when he was stopped by a soft beg.

"Stay..."

Allem took a glance behind to see a pair of dark brown eyes in lust watching him. Allen could just take him in a second but he know that Kousuke don't want that. Allen didn't response to the omega beg and keep walking

"Don't you... want me, alpha?"

Allen snapped "I could just take you right now, but you didn't want that!!"

Kousuke flinced "What if i say... i want it?"

"You're testing my limit"

"Please... help me..."

Allen turned around then walk to Kousuke. He glared to Kousuke.
"What do you want?"

Kousuke trying to reach Allen but his hand get a slap from the alpha. Kousuke's mind already clouded. He can't think clearly anymore. He just want a Alpha to end his suffering because of the heat. Kousuke could feel that his slick start to flowing inside his boxer. Allen gritted his teeth tried to hold his alpha that keep trying to take this omega. Unconciously Allen pull Kousuke's shirt before ripped it apart. Showing more of his body. Kousuke whimpered even louder when he felt Allen's hand touch his thigh.

"I bet you will spread your legs to any alpha"

Kousuke whimpered "Only... want... Allen- Please stop this heat--"

Allen sighed in defeated. He caress Kousuke's cheek "I don't want you to hate me. At least not you"

Kousuke leaned to Allen's hand and gazed at him "Allen... don't want me...?"

"I..."

"Please?"

"You're not being yourself, Kousuke."

Kousuke gritted his teeth as he grab Allen's shirt, pulled him and throw him to his nest. Allen just made Kousuke angry.

"Whose fault do you think this is!?"

Allen looked shock at Kousuke. Even though he's in heat, he still have some power to fight a alpha in front of him. Kousuke baring his teeth, try to showing some dominance at Allen. Allen could just fight over it, but he want to see the omega in front of him fight.

"It's all because of you! Fuck your scent! I could just endure it, but i love you too much that my body force me to bound down to you!"

Allen stoned in a second. Did Kousuke just said he love him? Allen couldn't not believed that a person like Kousuke love him. Allen also like Kousuke, but he just thinking that Kousuke is his best friend. He sometimes confuse because wherever he with Kousuke, he felt something different. Now he understand. He's in love with Kousuke.