prologue

This world is unfair. Especially when there's a secondary gender. not only girl and boy, but Alpha, Beta and Omega. Neither you'll get praise nor insult from other.

Alpha, the highest class in social. The most dominate person in everyway. Every people wants to be alpha to reach the top. They have power to control everything. They're confident in everything, fight over for everything they want. They have a phenomore that can make other people bow down to them. Neither to beta/omega, they can make other alpha who weaker kneel.

Beta, the normal one. They look exactly like normal people. They've confident like alpha but still can't reach the top. They used to be a secretary for alpha or can be said as servants.

Omega, the lowest class in social. The most submissive person. Not only lack at confident, they can't keep up with the social. They used to stay home or insecure theyself from outside. They're used to be called as 'child industry'. Only a few omega who have a high confident to stay in social.

This story is about a life of a Male Omega who pretend to be a Alpha. Full of confidents, popular, and known by many people as 'leader alpha'.

His life is perfect. Just like a normal alpha. Until one of his fear is actually happen.

People knows his secret. He being a omega

This story is about a handsome intermidate actor, Asuma Kousuke. A male omega who pretend to be a alpha