When the inside is clear we run outside and take cover as we shoot. All the sudden a guy runs up to me about to pull his trigger, but he was too slow and I shot him in the head. We keep shooting then a massive group of men come running at us. I throw a bomb in the crowd and run far away as it blow up, killing them all.

"Nice throw!" Keth comes up to my side.

"Uh thanks" I say irritated. I really don't like people next to me as I shoot.

"Kid watch out!!" Keth shouts and I turn to see a guy behind me falling down.

"Thank you uncle Keth!" I shout.

"Of course" he smiles and runs off.

"Be careful uncle..." I say to myself.

I turn around Colin and see him surrounded by men. I shoot at the guys and they fall down. Colin looks at me and waves. Doofus. Then I turn to Aaron and see him laying on the ground.

"AARON!" I run over to him as we hide behind a huge rock.

"Ow I'm okay" he says pulling the bullet from his right side out.

"WATCH OUT!" I shoot a guy sneaking up behind him.

"Thanks Lock, I got it from here" Aarons say and I nod. I run over to a new spot and shoot at their tires and windows.

"ALEXANDER! THE CARS!" a guy shouts.

"Oh stop crying" I sneak up behind him and shoot him right in the head. He falls down like a domino.

I see a black Land Rover pull up hiding behind a building. They don't come out after watching them for five minutes. I push that to the side and continue shooting.

"LOCK!!" the guys scream and I see them being cornered by a crowd of men.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!!" I shout and throw a bomb. They separate as they run out of the scene. I look over to see Keth stabbing and shooting guys.

"WE NEED THE MACHINE GUNS!" Brandon shouts at us and we all pull out our machine guns and kill the men running at us. The car is still behind the building watching us.

We've been killing for about an hour now and it's all dying down... see what I did there?

The guys, Maximus, and Keth are the fucking dream team! I don't say this to the guys, but I'm actually proud of them. They came a long way and I don't know what I'd do without them.

"URGHH!!" I hear Keth scream in pain and I run over to him to see him laying in a pool of blood.

"UNCLE KETH!!" I shout and look for the bullet. And there I see it... right in his chest. "NO NO NO NO NO!!" I fill with rage and apply pressure to stop the bleeding.

"LOCK GO!" uncle Keth screams and the guys run over to us.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" they cry and check Keth.

"Don't. Stop. Fighting. I love you kids so much" Keth struggles to say and I put my forehead on his.

"You're not dying on us" I say harshly.

"I believe you guys can win this... End. Them" Keth starts to close his eyes.

"UNCLE KETH!" the guys shout and I pull away processing everything and holding back my tears.

"STOP IT! YOU CAN'T DIE!" I start to shake.

"Good Luck kids, I really love you boys" all the sudden his eyes shut and I back up as I look at him and the guys start to cry.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!!!" I fill with rage and run off killing all the guys I can. Maximus runs up beside me as I kill off every guy I see and he helps. I continue my streak until everyone around me is dead, same with Maximus and the guys.

"Lock..." they run up to me.

"We're not done" I snap and they flinch.

"They're dead Lock!!" Justin shouts.

"Not the leader" I run off looking for this leader.

"I can buy more men" a guy walks out from behind a car.

"YOU BASTARD!" I charge at him, but he holds a gun up to my head leading me to stop.

"YOU killed the gang I WAS SUPPOSE TO KILL" the guy growls.

"FUCKING GET OVER IT YOU BITCH!!" I shout.

"Lock you're a real stubborn asshole" he smirks and I run at his legs, causing him to fall as he fires his gun. I pin him down to the ground and throw the gun.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I start throwing punches and Maximus starts to attack him. The guys grab Maximus, holding him back.

"NO, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he says using all his body weight to stand up and run to his gun.

"DIE YOU MOTER FUCKER!!" I shoot him right in the empty heart he has. I fall to the ground and put my head in my hands.

"LOCK!" the guys run up next to and Maximus sits next to me.

"He's dead" I say coldly.

"I know" the guys hug me and cry.

Me? I don't hug back or cry. I'm too pissed.

ELENAS POV

I spend the day getting to know Caroline and Sarah. I can't wait until Brandon hears the news!! I'd call him, but I'd rather see his reaction and he's busy saving the world.

My phone rings and I see its from Justin and immediately answer.

"Hey!!! How's everything?!" I say waiting for him to tell me they won and I can go home.

"Keth's dead" Justin says sternly.

My heart drops.