Smile

***

I'm all better now, physically.

But I'm a bit messed up mentally.

I guess my thoughts have took over my life.

I don't know what to do with my life from now because I am so broken, so shattered.

The idea of going to see Niall crosses my mind but I try to knock it aside.

Ever since I have been in the hospital I have thought long and hard.

I have thought about how I should move on from what happened to me.

That means not going to see Niall.

Maybe one day there will come a say when I build up the courage or the Will power to see him.

But for now I'm too week and too broken.

I need to be fixed.

But never will I fully recover.

This event has had such an impact on my life and has stopped me from many opportunities I may have had.

I'm a lost soul- that's what I am.

Deep I know.

I have nowhere to go, I have no money.

That's why I'm still at the hospital.

Soon someone is paying me a visit.

Unfortunately no one I know, just someone asking me questions about where I will go from here.

Truth is there is nowhere I can go.

I must admit I am very vulnerable at the moment.

I'm not really paying much attention if I'm honest.

***

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in" I say softly.

I knew that i was going to be asked lots of questions, I wasn't really prepared.

A small delicate figure walked into the room, her hair tied back away from her face.

Glasses that perched on the tip of her nose.

She started to walk over to me.

As she held her hand out to shake mi e she said "Hello Jess? It is Jess right?"

I nod.

"Well then Jess... My name is Lindsey, nice to meet you!" She exclaims.

I make no sound.

Lindsey can see that I don't feel comfortable and gives me a sorrowful look.

"Well then I hope you are ok with me asking questions, If not I'll come back
Another time, it doesn't bother me." She smiles.

This time I don't keep a straight face, I let the sides of my mouth curve upwards.

The first smile in a long time.

It feels good to smile.

~Alessia<3

Vote, comment and spread the word:*