Perfect.

Right, this chapter may be a little upseting, just saying... cause these things happen unfortunately. Also ai know the boys wouldnt do this and stuff but its a fanfic so anything can happen!

"w-w-what?" I stuttered. 

"You heard me." Liam said, smirking. 

"No... please... dont take my... virginity... Please!" I cried. 

I am only 15! "Awhhh maybe I should take it?" Liam said, walking towards me. 

"Get away from me!" I screamed. 

"Liam, she is a young girl..." Niall said sorrowful. 

"And? She will pay for staying alive!" Liam growled. 

"Liam! you cant just blame her for what her brother done!" Niall sneered 

"I am not, she is paying to stay alive." Liam growles once again, undoing his belt. 

"Liam!" Niall shouted. 

I was unable to move. My body tensed up. I froze.

Liam started to take his trousers off.

"Get out Niall! unless you wanna watch?" He winked. 

"Im going no where and I am not watching either. Are you sick?" Niall snarled.  

"Naill..." Liam started "Like I said, she is payi-" 

"Paying for her life? no she isnt! you are just using her! she is innocent and young... how.. could you? Are you wrong in the head? Dont be so sick Liam." Niall interupted. 

Niall was being so nice to me. I liked that. He was just so cute and... and.... Irish!

"Fine! but she will pay!" Liam growled, grabbing his trousers.  

I felt safe with Niall, he protected me.

Liam buckled his belt, gave niall the 'death' stare and staggered out of the room.

I was still frozen, tears tumbling down my cheeks. I was scared, alone.

Niall looked at me, walked closer and sat beside me.

"Thank you..." I whispered, still crying. 

"No problem!" Niall said smiling widely.  

We looked at each other, deeply in the eyes. His sea blue eyes glistened from the light.

He was just... so...Perfect!

He started to lean forward and pressed his soft lips onto mine. Butterflies filled my stomach, it was perfect.

~Alessia <3 

Vote and spread the word!!!<3