'Dead'

Spread the word:*

Me and Zayn just sat there talking about random things. Nothing important at all. Nothing interesting either it just passed the time by. Harry came in crying. What? Why was Harry crying? He really confuses me... Louis came in and then Liam. "Jess we need to talk to you." Louis stated.

Was it about me fake dying?"About?" I asked, acting as if I had no idea.

"We need to pretend you are dead... You are destracting Niall from his work." Liam added.

"Im so sorry." Harry admitted.

Harry was the only one who seemed sorry, and Zayn, but the other two just seemed happy in a way. It really did put me down. I didnt say anything,I was scared that if I did I would break down in tears. "You have to go with Harry now. Before Niall wakes up." Liam demanded.

Harry started walking out the door. I just watched him until louis said "Go on then."

I followed Harry and looked at Niall one last time, a tear rolled down my cheek. Seeing Niall for the last time sure does melt me. My eyes scanned the room and landed on zayn who mouthed 'im sorry'. I just wanted to get this over and done with, my life is bad as it is so I dont care anymore. I followed Harry back through to the hallway, and up the trapdoor. Im not ready for this. He rushed up the trapdoor and helped me up. His biceps were omg! He was so muscular and strong. I dont like him, I L.O.V.E Niall. Harry took us back to the car in silence. Why doesn't he talk anymore? should I start a conversation? Maybe I will wait until we get in the car. I opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat again. I buckled my seat belt without a word. Harry started the car, and off we went. I looked outside of the car window to see no form of civilization, just vast fields and the odd tree. I felt a heartbroken tear tumble down my cheek as the rain splashed onto the car. It was cold and wet. Not my type of weather argggg. Should I say something? Yes? I dont know anymore. "Harry?" I asked, waiting for a reply.

He said nothing, just itched his nose. "Im going to miss Niall... Im going to miss you and Zayn..." I admited.

He still remained silent. "Harry, you aren't going to be able to hide in that little bubble of yours forever you know." I told him, hoping he would say something, anything.

It looked as if he hesitated to say something, but instead decided to stay quiet. "When I have a bad day, I dont isolate myself from everything. I try to think of the bright side of things, even at the worst of times." I explained. "It helps." I whispered.

He still said nothing! Isnt this good advise? Well im not very good at advise... "I wish my life was better than this, but it is was it is, and unfortunately its not the best but its not the worst either." I said.

"I admire you Jess." He admitted.

He spoke! He actually said something! Wow! I have been waiting for this! Wait, did he say he admires me? Really? What Have i done? "You admire me?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I admire you." Harry said bluntly.

"I have done nothing amazing." I replied.

"Yes you have." Harry mumbled.

"What? What have I done thats so amazing?" I questioned, puzzled yet flattered.

"You go through so much shit everyday, yet smile like nothing has happened. Thats what." Harry answered.

"My life isnt perfect, but its not the worst either..." I said.

"How can you say that?" Harry asked confused.

"Well people have it worse off than me." I answered truthfully.

"I dont get you. You know you have a bad life, you cry about it all the time." Harry said.

"Yes I do cry, but thats to calm me. If I didnt cry about it, I wouldnt be who I am now." I explained.

"I cry and it makes me worse." Harry admitted.

"Think positive! it will help." I said.

"One small thing thats bad happens to me, and I dont talk, and feel so depressed.How? How do you do it? Is it impossible? How Jess? How?"He asked, upset and angry.

"Think positive, thats all you can do. Life throws shit at me, but I cant do anything about it, I just have to get over it." I answered truthfully.

We both said nothing for the rest of the car journey, just the loud sound of hail smashing on the car filled the air. We finally reached the house, the hail heavier than before. I was still wearing those same shorts and crop top. This was goingg to hurt! Harry got out first and then I followed. The hail started to hit my sensitive bare skin cutting and scratching it in the process. We walked up to the house, my bare feet scraping on the hard wet concrete. It hurt. Why was Harry so depressed? What had life thrown at him? He opened the front door, which was already unlocked, and he walked e to a door which lead into the basement. My new home for however long. This was not going to be fun. I am going to miss Niall. I am now officially fake 'dead'.

~Alessia

This is quite a long chapter! I like it though, I hope you guys do!