Chapter 23

Fiath pov

we were still at homecomin havin fun talkin and dancin.

"i have to go to the bathroom brb" i said alex got up.

"want me to come?" she asked

"no ill be ok" i said smilim she nodded and sat down.

i walked out the gym headin to the bathroom. when i got in i did my buisness and washed my hands.

i was headin out when a cloth was put over my mouth. once i breathed in i regreted it cause i blacked out.

Alex pov

Faith been gone for atleast 20min. i got up headin to the bathroom. when i got in there i didnt see her.

i started to panick when i seen the necklace i gave her on the floor. i turned around headin out until i seen a note on the door.

i knew u would come look for her
but to late i already have her
i had a little help
u better come and find ur precious
Faith

-Unknown-

i balled up the paper punchin the wall. i walked and goin back to the gym as i told the guys wat happened they were willing to help.

"now who could want faith so bad?" raquan said

we all looked at him like he was dumb while jessica hit him on the back of his head.

"its tre dumb ass" chris said

we all looked around to find tre but she was no where to be found or stephanie.

"does anybody know were stephanie lives?" i asked

"i do" i heard

i turned to see chris date said it.

"where?" i asked

and she told me we all got in the limo and headed towards her house.

Tre pov

yea bitches i got her. im at my new house i got that nobody knows about.

"babe wat are we gonna do wit the little slut?" stephanie asked. well only stephanie knows

"i have a plan" i said

she rubbed her hand up and down my chest bitin her lip. i held her neck kissin her wit such force and she did the same.

i layed her down on the bed gettin ontop. i ripped off her shirt and bra. i sucked on her breast as she moaned and screamed my name.

i pulled down her pants and panties and got to work.

Faith pov

so u should know who kidnapped me. im in wat looks like a basement tied up to a bed. NAKED.

i hope they tryin to do wat i think. i have been here for a hour or more. i just hope alex and them come and find me.

to make matters worst. i can hear stephanie hoe ass screamin all the way down here.

i tryed to get out of these ropes but it was no use.

Alex pov

we found out were stephanie lived. her mother had info on tre too so we know were faith at. dumb ass tre.

we pulled up to this condo all white. chris date idk her name had a hair clip so she unlocked the door.

we opened the door to be faced by three guns as we saw tre and stephanie come down.

she laughed "u thought i wasnt goin have backup" she had a evil smirk on her face and so did stephanie.

FUCK!

--------------------------------------------------

what do u thinks goin to happen?

×Makayla×

(Complete) Living Life With You (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें