Chapter 22

Faith pov

So tonight is homecomin and im gettin ready. 5 more months in skool then im out.

i slipped on my dress not tryin to mess up my hair. i added alittle make up and lip gloss.

"Faith are u ready yet!?" Mommy asked from downstairs

i didnt reply i just walked out my room and headed down stairs to be seen by alex, ma, mommy, uncle chris and nick, and aunt skyler and mickey.

sadly they all had cameras. i didnt see the others so i guess their waiting in the limo.

i got downstairs and look at alex damn she looked good. i went over to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"u look beautiful" she whispered in my ear.

"and u dont look to bad urself" i said smilin

we started takin pictures and to find out they already took pics of the others.

when we walked out the house i saw the long white ass limo waiting for us. we got closer and alex opened the door.

i got in to see everybody in their dresses and tuxes. they all looked so cute. me and the girls started talkin.

while the guys, alex, and tee were talkin. we were havin fun. makin jokes and laughin.

when we arrived. there were students walkin into the school. i locked arms wit alex as we walked in.

we were greeted by so many people and compliments. when we got into the gym it was packed.

they were jamin to Asap Rocky Fashion Killa. so u know i had to rap.

her pistol go (Bang Bang Boom Boom Pop Pop)

cause she a fashion killa and im a trendy nigga

we went over by the table gettin a drink and snack. then we sat down wit the guys. they started playin slow jams.

alex got up and held out her hand. of course i took it. we moved to the dance floor. i wrapped my arms around her neck as hers went around my waist.

we started swayin back and forth as we looked into eachother eyes. i layed my head on her chest as she put hers on my head.

20min past and that stopped the slow jams and put on red nose. im glad i didnt wear no damn heels.

me and alex started doin the red nose as others started doin the same.

we were havin a good time but somethin in my gut told me it was gonna end bad.

-----------------------------------------------

wat do u think goin to happen?

×Makayla×