Chapter 12

Tee at da top

Faith pov

i called up dre, destiny, chris, tóneia, and christina. i told them to meet me up at the mall in the food court. they all agreed. i put on some

*white skinnies

*blue botton up shirt

*white and blue jordans

*hair in a bun

i grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. i grabbed one of the keys from the wall. i walked into our garage and hit the unlock button.

i heard the mustang. got in and drove off. on my way too the mall i was jammin to 'asap rocky fashion killa' thats my song so i turned it all the way up.

i parked and got out the car. niggas was starin like hell. like ewww. some girls were mean muggin while some studs lickin their lips.

i walked into the food court to see none of them. as usual always late. i got me two pizzas and sat down. i was scrollin through my phone.

i edit a pic of me and alex kissin and sat the date as 6-29-13 i smiled. i saved it as my lock and home screen. i felt somebody presence.

i looked up to see some dude sit in front of me smilin as he licked his lips. i put the phone up too his face and it went completely blank as i smirk.

he got up and walked away. i went back to eat my pizza until i saw chris and destiny walk in. as me and destiny eyes locked we ran to eachother and hugged.

i hugged her then went to chris and hugged him as he kissed my forehead. we sat down were i was.

when we sat down the others walked in. i went up to them huggin them to death.

dre sat on the end wit destiny infront of him. tee sittin infront of tina on the o the end. me sittin next to destiny and tee wit chris infront of me.

we started talkin thats when tee had to ask the question

"did u meet anybody?" she asked

i had a kool-aid smile on my face as i showed them my lock screen.

"so how yall goin see eachother again" chris asked

"were workin on that but we skype and call everyday" they all nodded

"so tell us about her wat is she like?" tina asked

"shes perfect her favorite color is purple she loves to play ball she raps....." and i told them everything about her

we walked around the mall buyin things as we talked. i can see how dre kept lookin at destiny while she was lookin through clothes.

i whispered for her to look up. when she did she blushed and smiled. dre did the same as chris teased him for blushin.

"do u like dre?" i whispered to her

"yea but i like raquan also" she smiled

"well i think u should go for dre hun cause quan has a girl" she just nodded as i patted her back

i walked over to dre and pushed him towards destiny. he tried to stop me but wasnt strong enough.

when dre and destiny made eye contect they said hey at the same time. that made me and chris bust out laughin.

i looked around for tee and tina. to see them sittin at a bench makin out. lil nastys. but they were cute together.

they have been together for some months and i can tell they fell in love when they first saw eachother.

Flashback

when tina came to our skool. tee couldnt take her eyes off of her.

we were in lunch eatin when tina walked in.

she was walkin past our table when chris pushed tee.

she stumbled and bumped into tina. i can tell tee was nervous but tried to cover it.

"srry ma" tee said

"its ok im tina short for christina" she held out her hand as tee shooked it

"im tee short for tóneia"

"can i sit wit u guys since im new here and i really dont know anybody here" she asked

"yea sure" tee said

tee pushed chris out his seat to let tina sit down not takin her eyes off of her.

tee sat beside her as she introduced us. chris sat beside destiny.

about a month later that grew closer and made it official.

Flashback Over

--------------------------------------------------

how is it?

kik me _dimple_face_

if u wanna see the new characters

thx loves and vote!

×Makayla×