Chapter 15

Dre at da top

Raquan pov

i was at the basketball court with dre and chris shootin hoops. we was in the middle of the game when chris stoped it.

"damn look at that girl she fine asf" he said

i turned to look at the girl. i felt my heart stop. it was jessica walkin down the sidewalk wit some dude. they were laughin and smilin.

jess made eye contact and i knew she seen the hurt in my eyes. i shook my head and walked away. she called my name but i was already pullin off.

when i got in da house i just layed on my bed lookin at the cielin lookin miserable. i heard my phone ring.

i looked to see it was jess which i hit ignore. a minute later it started ringin again but it was dre.

Convo

-hello- i said

-who was that girl?-

-jessica the one ive been tellin yall about-

-u good?-

-yea ill ttyl-

-ard quan-

-ard dre-

Convo Over

i heard a knock on the door which i had to get sense nobody was here. i opened the front door to see jess.

"can i explain?" she asked

"explain wat that u are cheatin on me!" i yelled

she looked takin back

"i wasnt cheating" she said

"then who was that guy?" i asked

"my cousin" she said

i was tookin back this time

"c...cousin?" i asked feeling dumb

"yes c...cousin hes stayin wit us sense his father died and hes mother left him at a young age" she explained

i pulled her into a hug sayin sorry over and over again. i pulled back and let her in as i closed the door.

i picked her up as i kissed her. she wrapped her legs around my waist. i walked up to my room.

i layed on the bed wit her ontop. just know we didnt do anything cause we werent ready

***

Michael pov

im at the park with my girl. yea i have a girl we have been together for 3 years. ik long right?

we have been together sense we were 12. love this girl through thick and thin.

her names avry shes my complexion a little darker she has hazel brown eyes long hair and has curves.

shes goin to be my wife one day. we laughed as we sat on a swing together. facing eachother with her legs around my waist.

i kissed her as we swung. she kissed back as i countinued to swing my legs. i pulled back as we smiled at eachother.

we were walkin on the beach hand and hand i held our shoes. we were talkin about when we were younger.

2 guys came up to us. i tensed as avry got closer to me holdin me tight. i know she was scared. they looked 18.

"hey lil ma" the buff one said

avry didnt say anything. i just glared at him.

"may i help you?" i asked

"yea how about lil ma behind u so me and my buddys can have fun with her" he said wit a grinned

"srry shes not available" i said flatly

"come on girl ik u wanna get wit this" he said looked at avry and pointin at himself

"im not available" she said holdin me tighter

he grabbed her arm makin me push him away from her. i got in his face as he just grinned.

"dont u ever put ur hands on my girl" i snarled

he face hardened. next thing i know im on the sand gettin kicked and punched by all 3 of them.

i can hear avry screamin tellin them to stop but i blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------

wat yall think?

×Makayla×