Chapter 9

**Week later**

Faith pov

me and alex have been hangin out alot and so was me and tre. i still dont know who was lyin because both showed affection.

i was wit tre and alex we were at McDonalds. i told both of them to come. they kept glarin at eachother.

when i look at tre she be lookin at me bitin her lip. i excused myself to the bathroom.

minutes later tre came in. it was just me and her. she picked me up and put me on the sink as her lips met mine. of course i pushed away.

i smacked her. when i saw wat i did i quickly apologized only to fill the side of my face sting. did she just smack me?

i looked at tre and she was turnin red lookin at me. she pressed me against a wall thats when i got scared.

"dont u ever put ur fuckin hands on me and u better not tell anybody i hit u or ill do it again but harder.......ok?" she asked

i nodded she smiled and pecked my lips. she dropped me and walked out. i was still shocked wat the hell has gottin into her?

i went back out and set by alex. she looked at tre then me and i can tell she thought we did something and got mad.

i rubbed her back and whispered nothing happened. when i said that it made her relax.

when we were done eating me and alex left together. when we got to mine she came in wit me.

we went up to my room as alex said hey to everybody. when we got in my room alex jumped on my bed layin down.

i looked at her like she was crazy but she just smiled. i got in beside her as she put her arm around me wit my head on her chest.

"did anything happen in the bathroom?" alex asked

i put my hand in her shirt rubbin her abs "no" i said simple

she climbed ontop of my and kissed my lips and went down to kissing my neck.

"good cause *kiss* i wanna *kiss* take *kiss* u out *kiss* tomorrow *kiss* night will u go on a date wit me?" she asked as she kissed my spot.

that made a small moan come out. i just nodded not wanting to talk. she smiled as she pecked my lips which made me shiver.

***

the next day i got dressed into a red knee length dress. i grabbed some regular clothes also and a bikini that wat alex told me.

"faith alex is here!" i heard michael and ashley yell

i grabbed my phone and things and walked downstairs. when alex saw me she had a kool aid smile.

she was wearin a black suit. she took my hands in hers.

"u look beautiful" she said

i poked her chest as she smiled "u dont look to bad urself" i said

we headed out. alex opened the door for me as i got in. she jogged to the other side got in and drove off.

"where are we goin?" i asked

"thats for me to know and u too find out" she smiled

20min later we pulled up too a nice resturant it was big. she opened the door for me as i took her hand.

when we got in it was beautiful. alex told the man her last name and he showed us to our seats.

we talked until a waitress came. i got a coke and alex got a sprite. i ordered the chicken alfredo and alex a steak.

we talked as we ate. we leave next week and idk how alex is goin to take it. i held her hand from across the table.

"alex i have to tell u something" i said

"first let me ask u something" she said i nodded for her to continue "ik we havnt known eachother for a while but it feels like forever i really care about u alot and i think ur the one for me wat im tryin to ask is will u be my girl?" she finished

"yes!" i said excited

she leaned over the table and kissed me and i was loving it. after a while she pulled back.

"now wat did u want to say?" she asked smilin hard

"were leaving next week" i said her smile fell

"will i ever see u again?" her voice cracked

"maybe u come visit me in florida or i can see if i can come back one day" i said she nodded but still looked sad

we finished eating. alex and i were arguin on whos payin but of course she won.

when we were walkin out the restaurant i spotted tre smilin and kissin up on a girl. but i was like fuck dat bish

-------------------------------------------------------

heres ur update

i need feedback of wat should happen to alex and faith when faith leave

×Makayla×