Chapter 21

Faith pov

2 months later

so we have 6 months left in skool and this year is moving so fast. me and alex are still together.

tre? shes still tryin to break us up. she goes to our skool now and dating stephanie. the slut.

ik right but i hope they stay together so they can leave me and my hubby alone.

speakin of my hubby she still makes music and she has a job wit me. we work at footaction.

homecoming is coming up and i dont know wat colors were wearin. tee and tina are wearing blue.

destiny and dre are wearing orange. chris found him a lil cutie but idk if their official or chris is just playin the girl but their wearing green.

ashley is goin wit lola but not as a date just as family unless they find somebody to really go wit.

but i think lola has somebody else to go wit shes just helpin ashley finds somebody. thats a tru cousin.

raquan and jessica are wearin white and pink. quan didnt want to but jess convinced him.

michael and avry they are wearing purple. i still think they look too cute together.

right now me and alex are at the mall lookin for our homecoming outfits for next week.

"wat about this?" alex asked me holdin up a bright ass yellow dress

"hell no u want me to look like a high lighter when its goin be dark as hell in that lunch room" i said serious as hell

she just bust out laughing. i sucked my teeth and kept lookin. she came up behind me wrapping her arms around me kissin my neck.

"im sorry" she said in her baby face

i pushed her off smiling as she chuckled. i picked up an red dress that was perfect no shraps and stops a little above my knees.

"wat about this?" we said at the same time turnin towards eachother

she had the same dress in her hand but in a bigger size. i smiled as i was goin to try it on.

"need any help?" alex said wit a smirk

i rolled my eyes playfully and went into the dressing room. i stripped and slid on the dress.

i looked in the mirrior as my smile widened. i walked out the dressin room to see alex playin wit her fingers.

i cleared my throat as her head popped up. her eyes lit up as she smiled. she took my hand and spinned me around.

"u look beautiful" she said

"u dont look bad urself" i said she had on a black tux with a red dress shirt under and a black bow tie. "so were getting these?" i asked and she nodded

we went our seperate ways and changed back into our clothes. i walked out and waited for alex when she came out.

we locked arms and walked to the cashier person. we payed for the outfits and left.

"i hope u know im wearin jordans wit this drees" i said

"ik im wearin jordans too im not bout to hurt my feet wit some dress shoes"

we laughed as we got in the car and she drove off.

---------------------------------------------------

just an update

ik it was boring

×Makayla×